Damon McClanahan

Missing Items, and zombies in Experimental version server.

I just set up a server to mess around with, and after playing for around 30+ hours now, I've noticed a lot of items are missing and don't seem to spawn.. Also the zombies only spawn in the town closest to where I spawn or log into, I've tried playing around with settings and re-installing files and I can't get zombies to keep spawning as I run around the map, and have ran out of ideas. (I'm Playing .63 Experimental version.)

After looking over the files I'm not seeing a lot of stuff in the spawn tables? specifically Netting, some Weapons, and spray paint. I'm not sure if maybe they made some sort of mistake or if they meant to leave all of this out.

Edited by Damon McClanahan
a few things to add.

In 0.63 currently there's a lot of content missing. We don't have access to spray paint or netting. They will be added back eventually.

As for the infected spawning problem, I have no idea.

18 minutes ago, odin_lowe said:

In 0.63 currently there's a lot of content missing. We don't have access to spray paint or netting. They will be added back eventually.

As for the infected spawning problem, I have no idea.

oh.. that sucks you'd think in searching i'd of found that out by now lol but thank you for the reply.. do you have any idea how to properly increase infected spawns? (I've tried editing it and saw no results so I think i'm doing something wrong) I have seen many others with the same issue elsewhere but no one has any answers. :(

• Beans 1

2 hours ago, Damon McClanahan said:

oh.. that sucks you'd think in searching i'd of found that out by now lol but thank you for the reply.. do you have any idea how to properly increase infected spawns? (I've tried editing it and saw no results so I think i'm doing something wrong) I have seen many others with the same issue elsewhere but no one has any answers. :(

Sadly I don't. I've seen the devs mention they are tweaking AI and infected spawns in the recent Status Report, but I haven't seen any workaround right now for the privately owned servers. Good luck!

You have to remember that 0.63 is not the current stable version. Lots of things are being added and removed, not available in experimental... once 0.63 goes stable, it'll have everything it's supposed to have.

On 9/25/2018 at 3:22 PM, Damon McClanahan said:

I'm sure you'll get a better result if you post this in the Modding section.

https://forums.dayz.com/forum/154-general-discussion/

Good luck.