0mni

Where can I demand a refund for this game?

I tried to look a place to drop in this question but I didnt find anything better than this.

47 minutes ago, 0mni said:

I tried to look a place to drop in this question but I didnt find anything better than this.

You can send the refund request to me with a $48 processing charge and a stamped self addressed envelope,and I'll send the refund back return of post, as long as you can get the game effaced from your Steam list and show proof. Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with BI or Steam or etc, and nothing recent going with any software/hardware/manufacturer/designer/distributor/cable company/freak/blackhat/ISP/reverse engineer/factory/or wiring diagram,  and I'm not married or sleeping with anyone who does. Also I never worked for Apple, just for the record.

• Haha 3
  • Beans 7

8 hours ago, pilgrim* said:

You can send the refund request to me with a $48 processing charge and a stamped self addressed envelope,and I'll send the refund back return of post, as long as you can get the game effaced from your Steam list and show proof. Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with BI or Steam or etc, and nothing recent going with any software/hardware/manufacturer/designer/distributor/cable company/freak/blackhat/ISP/reverse engineer/factory/or wiring diagram,  and I'm not married or sleeping with anyone who does. Also I never worked for Apple, just for the record.

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• Haha 2

On 9/25/2018 at 6:21 AM, Bombarding said:

I'd buy that for a dollar!

say - we didn't both work for Omni Consumer Products, sometime.. did we ?  You still with them ?

After Mangnavolt, I heard OCP went on to design Steam, and some other stuff .. how's OCP  going these days ? - I guess we had the same boss

< don't worry folks  .. old timer technical joke >

Edited by pilgrim*
[ this is really NOT OrLok : seiously it's only a chance resemblance ]
  • Like 1
  • Beans 1