ImpulZ

Xbox Update 25/09/2018

I've only just realised that the online menu on the server still isn't scrollable. Anyone else having this issue after update? Only fix I've found that isn't functional 

4 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

I've only just realised that the online menu on the server still isn't scrollable. Anyone else having this issue after update? Only fix I've found that isn't functional 

This update hasnt fixed anything for me, including this.

4 hours ago, Urban0utlaw said:

Stop server hopping then!

I'm not purposely server hopping. I am playing the game then getting kicked off or the server crashes and then rejoining another server because the one I was on is no longer available. This is a major issue that everyone is experiencing. There is no reason I should be "kicked" off a server in the first place.

Any chance you could put a map on there or make it easier to find a map and oh yea ... make it so when you drink something it doesn't just were off after ten seconds, I can last a whole day without a drink my person .. 10 mins lol

2 minutes ago, Alpha 1 Fire said:

Any chance you could put a map on there or make it easier to find a map and oh yea ... make it so when you drink something it doesn't just were off after ten seconds, I can last a whole day without a drink my person .. 10 mins lol

Download iZurvive on your phone from your local App Store or marketplace, they never will add in a map hot key and I’m sure adding a map to the game will be months down the road 

PLEASE FIX people being bullet proof inside bushes. Literally have died 3 times in firefights shooting players 20 times in a bush to have them 2 tap me when they figure out where they are getting shot from. Ridiculous. quick reload isnt working. still does the shot glitch when you try. games are still laggy constantly. more than they were a week ago or more.  

1 hour ago, BATTLEAXXE said:

PLEASE FIX people being bullet proof inside bushes. Literally have died 3 times in firefights shooting players 20 times in a bush to have them 2 tap me when they figure out where they are getting shot from. Ridiculous. quick reload isnt working. still does the shot glitch when you try. games are still laggy constantly. more than they were a week ago or more.  

You don't hold left trigger and tap Y to reload. You just tap Y, if a gun won't reload another mag when pressing Y (check this when joining a new server)  simply micromange the magazine out of the gun and tap Y again.you only get the shot sound glitch when holding LT and tapping Y

1 hour ago, XxSolidSnakexX said:

I haven’t been able to play for over a week now, after the last update I get a message about my character is locked in database.

https://forums.dayz.com/forum/155-report-a-bug/

use above link and report database lock with console type and gamertag & in time a dev should respond after removing you from database.

1 minute ago, TheYetiBum said:

You don't hold left trigger and tap Y to reload. You just tap Y, if a gun won't reload another mag when pressing Y (check this when joining a new server)  simply micromange the magazine out of the gun and tap Y again.you only get the shot sound glitch when holding LT and tapping Y

I know how the game works quite well, simply saying reloading on my character has not worked since the 2nd to last patch. I have to inventory mag change everytime now. 

3 hours ago, Jeffrey Meuse said:

When do you plan on adding vehicles 

A status report for PC was released today saying that the game will finally be moving from ALPHA to BETA and that very soon many mechanics will return to the experimental branch of DAYZ including vehicles and base building! Exciting news, also stated that the content uodate would include a significant amount of additions that will be announced before release. The status report also announced that this update would be phage to XBOX ASAP aswell, so in short within a month or two we should have vehicle. Fingers crossed

3 minutes ago, BATTLEAXXE said:

I know how the game works quite well, simply saying reloading on my character has not worked since the 2nd to last patch. I have to inventory mag change everytime now. 

Have you tried moving mags to other clothing and back again or dropping all clothing and equipping them again as that usually works aswell. If you at any point tried to reload whilst holding LT it can permanently bug a weapon out or if your using a magazine that had duplicated pre patch that can cause issues too. 

several characters, all the way from jackets and pants to backpacks and uk assault vests. like i said happened right after the update before last. but shooting players in bushes is extremely awful. 

4 minutes ago, BATTLEAXXE said:

several characters, all the way from jackets and pants to backpacks and uk assault vests. like i said happened right after the update before last. but shooting players in bushes is extremely awful. 

I feel your pain dude, I'm one of the few people who hasn't had a single issue with weapons since the fix but the whole bushes and tree branches blocking shots does suck. Hopefully it'll be addressed in the future.

Awesome. Now we really need the reloading to be fixed, because if you use "Y" to reload it makes the bullets in the reloaded magazine "ghost" bullets. They don't register on anything, you can even shoot the ground and no impact is made. Lastly a way to hold your breath, it's so damn hard to shoot at anything further than like 200m away.

16 hours ago, ProsecuteCrime1 said:

Please provide notice of updates or disable stash ability until you can update without wiping stashes.

That’s weird none of my stashes were wiped ?

Keep up the amazing work!!! I know the team is shooting for weekly updates, which I applaud you for. As that is no easy feat to do.

Vehicles? Leaning? Is this gonna be added in shortly. I’m not asking next patch or a month or so down the road because leaning is a big part of the game in my opinion I hate how I have to expose my entire character to shoot at someone. And will you add your leg getting broke falling from large heights because I got robbed thinking I can shoot this dude in the leg and nothing happened. Please respond

Any chance on getting those server messages back on XD I would love to go back to knowing when to stop dropping shit so I don’t lose it. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Zachary Kelly said:

Any chance on getting those server messages back on XD I would love to go back to knowing when to stop dropping shit so I don’t lose it. 

After the restart join the same server and walk to the same place, your loot will be there.

On ‎26‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 1:41 AM, Lemmywinkzz said:

Awesome. Now we really need the reloading to be fixed, because if you use "Y" to reload it makes the bullets in the reloaded magazine "ghost" bullets. They don't register on anything, you can even shoot the ground and no impact is made. Lastly a way to hold your breath, it's so damn hard to shoot at anything further than like 200m away.

I found with the new update, if you hold LT + Y to reload, you will get ghost bullets. if you simply just press Y with the gun in your hand, you will reload and it works.

here is a video proving it. (again, they still need to urgently fix it whilst holding LT)

• Thanks 1

Bonjour cher développer voilà perso votre jeu et bien mais ont commencé à tourner ont rond car on fais vite le tour du jeu aussi vue que vous nous avez pas mis tout le loot disponible qui et sur pc sa donne plus trop envie de arpenter la map vue que ces la routine ces pour vous dire que il y a beaucoup de personnes qui ont arrêté de jouer du coup les serveurs main peuples et c'est dommage ont gros y on a beaucoup qui ont arrêté de jouer à votre jeu parce-que il le trouve incomplet et au niveau des loot des craft voilà j'espère que vous allez nous envoiyer une bonne mise à jour qui fera revenir le monde 

On 9/25/2018 at 9:33 PM, Lifeofzen said:

..//..Only fan boys are denfinding you and thanking you...//..

By "fanboys" do you mean players who like the game?
- just wondering

Edited by pilgrim*
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, pilgrim* said:

By "fanboys" do you mean players who like the game?
- just wondering

I get people frustrations but there so many triggered children on the forum even though the game clearly states it's game preview. Hell I'm not even playing it until it has a content update and a controller binding update but that doesn't mean I'm gonna go online and take a dump all over a bunch of hard working devs who are doing there job on a game that is operating exactly as advertised. Game preview in development, a lot of people have the worst gratification control I've ever witnessed. Jeez the game even states it may never be finished as all game preview titles state. It's like these whiners think someone at BI came into there house and forced them to buy it at gun point lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 1