ImpulZ

Xbox Update 25/09/2018

4 minutes ago, CarlTheGooner said:

Server hop = jumping between multiple servers to get more loot. 

Playing on another server without fresh spawn campers = playing on another server.

The IQ man. The IQ. Some people just can't be helped. 

You should stay on the full servers get frustrated and quit the game. 

Or you need to get good and quite crying about the game being to hard for you.

you could always go and play fortnite maybe more your style.

Edited by Urban0utlaw

Just now, Urban0utlaw said:

Who's crying? What context is this? This isn't my post, I'm trying to help people not get help lol weirdo 

6 minutes ago, Urban0utlaw said:

you could always go and play fortnite maybe more your style.

If you think I need to get good and am scared to PvP, why are you telling me to play fortnight? You clearly haven't seen any of my posts. Get off my nuts. 

32 minutes ago, CarlTheGooner said:

Server hop = jumping between multiple servers to get more loot. 

Playing on another server without fresh spawn campers = playing on another server.

The IQ man. The IQ. Some people just can't be helped. 

You should stay on the full servers get frustrated and quit the game. 

Hopping to another server to avoid players is the same thing as leaving a server because of combat. You should speak more on IQ over a video game though. 

22 minutes ago, CarlTheGooner said:

If you think I need to get good and am scared to PvP, why are you telling me to play fortnight? You clearly haven't seen any of my posts. Get off my nuts. 

Your the one on our nuts for a simple comment so dont be a hypocrite thankx. Funny admin marked me for saying a clan KOS as being hostile yet here you are running your mouth throwing insults and not a peep how funny

6 minutes ago, Chris Burton said:

Your the one on our nuts for a simple comment so dont be a hypocrite thankx. Funny admin marked me for saying a clan KOS as being hostile yet here you are running your mouth throwing insults and not a peep how funny

Wtf you taking about? My comments are to the other guy, way to get offended. "Our" I never mentioned you. 

Edited by CarlTheGooner

2 hours ago, Stoob_SCG LoSo said:

Ummm why is this more important then the guns we need to survive? How about fix the guns or something more important then a option button

Indeed

Come on guys someone's gonna get a forum ban from an admin over a misunderstanding if these flame wars in post keep continuing. Let's just accept that there's no right wrong way to play the game, especially at the moment with the game being alpha preview testing stage. All your opinions have validity and your all connected through a passion to play this game. But this is a thread for the current update not for winding each other up, I've seen all your comments previously and you all have solid points and opinions between you. Hate to see arguments between decent posters

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BarosUK said:

Added character ID into MainMenu .... yay TY

What does character ID in main menu mean? Does that mean we can pick which characters we play with?

1 hour ago, pipokiller said:

when entering the inventory the game freezes

All bugs should left at the feeback site 

2 hours ago, Edgar Guerrero said:

Hello! I'm a console player it's frustrating as the water bar goes down so fast and that causes death, it's desperate it's necessary an update where it is corrected so that the game experience is better and more enjoyable. I hope and pay attention because here in Mexico your game is not so cheap for a Game preview

Starting out with a fresh character is rough and being that fresh characters spawn in with roughly half hunger and thirst, some spawn points are certainly worse than others. Try to avoid sprinting at all costs until you find ample supplies (I only sprint when in firearm combat or running for dear life from wolves). When looting the first village you come across and it happens to have been already been cleared by someone else, just exit and log into another server. An untapped village should yield enough supplies to get you to the next town or city. You can jog quite a distance once full on food and water, so if you find a pond, stream or water pump, make sure you drink from it until the stomach icon appears. I can easily jog from Altar to the International Airport without needing to eat or drink anything even though there's ponds, streams and animal spawns along the way. I hope this helps! 

so the guns still wont fire properly. game chat still isn't working and the character always showed which gamertag u were on. second update in a row which is supposed to fix things yet doesn't. hmmmmnn

2 hours ago, Stoob_SCG LoSo said:

Ummm why is this more important then the guns we need to survive? How about fix the guns or something more important then a option button

I don't understand what you mean. Are you still experiencing mag change issues? I haven't had any gun issues since the update on 09.18.18. Also, I've found that firearms tend to get me into more trouble than anything else, because it seems like every time I fire a shot, everyone nearby comes looking...

Where's the fixed the issue with my gun disappearing or my gun not functioning when I'm in a hostile area after joining a server? 

Not everyone locked in database is serving hopping. I literally logged into a server, took two steps, got kicked and then I got locked into database. Just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean its caused by deliberate server hopping

• Like 1

Any reason this game doesnt update automatically? I only get on once or twice a week and have painfully slow internet and the updates are taking an hour or so of my game time doing updates when I only get 4-6 hours a week online.

13 minutes ago, M00nfly said:

Any reason this game doesnt update automatically? I only get on once or twice a week and have painfully slow internet and the updates are taking an hour or so of my game time doing updates when I only get 4-6 hours a week online.

If you know an update is coming restart your console before you leave or whatever and it should update automatically. 

Ok, so looking at the update list, I didnt suffer many if these issues, option always worked fine etc. The online menu still cant be scrolled for me, so that fix didnt work, but having just joined a server Ive always found very reliable, i got kicked within a couple minutes and the frame rate is down to like 15 fps or some trash like that. Poor update for me this one☹

4 hours ago, Cody Edward said:

Hopefully they fixed the bug that causes the game to freeze when ever I pull up my character inventory to trade items with people. If I try to drop an item or pick up an item from someone nothing happens. It will open the inventory menu and then freeze.

Yep. Freeze three times after update. 

Frickin annoying :(

5 minutes ago, Jspetke said:

Yep. Freeze three times after update. 

Frickin annoying :(

Las update did the same for me. I deleted some old games cleared some storage and it made it alot less. I also noticed if you go into inventory alot and use scopes alot it freezes. Like you zoom in and it cant load all the extra details and it crashes. Atleast it seems that way to me

Only fan boys are denfinding you and thanking you. The pase of content is nagligable you are useing the old exscusese for slow progress on pc for console. You are being killed by scum on pc your last chance for this game is the console market. And yet we are getting stability patches And zero content. Everyone I know has gone back to ark or Conan and have no interest in returning to dayz. Especially after researching the pc devolpment or lack of it and even deves blocking criticism. I want you to scuseed but have little faith you will. Prove me worng pleas. But the number of the pc players you lost show me you have a history of inaction.

• Thanks 1