ImpulZ

Xbox Update 25/09/2018

Hello survivors!

We have a new Xbox Update for you today (~5 PM CEST), servers are going offline until then.

• Fix for Options:

• Options button is skipped while moving down in main menu

• Update of details window

• Field of view discard and reset button should work now

• Server messages disable should work now

• Fix for VoIP:

• Mute of online players now stays

• Replugged device is refreshed if needed

• Fix: Menu button does not respond after respawn while being unconscious

• Fix: Online tab on server can't be scrolled through

• Added character ID into MainMenu

Don't forget to restart your consoles.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Edited by ImpulZ
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Sweet! Thanks for the new stability update guys! Glad to see the server messages got addressed

1 minute ago, EM Epic said:

Any chance of free look and first person only severs?

Please view the PC server files update thread where once you become a server owner you can edit the camera lock with a simple line of code...

disable3rdPerson = 1; 

It is not part of this update nor will it be for atleast 4-5 months

That was timing and a half was just talking about the scroll tab to look at online players then a got this notification. Good work guys...

Edited by Kiky

Hopefully they fixed the bug that causes the game to freeze when ever I pull up my character inventory to trade items with people. If I try to drop an item or pick up an item from someone nothing happens. It will open the inventory menu and then freeze.

• Like 1

Hello! I'm a console player it's frustrating as the water bar goes down so fast and that causes death, it's desperate it's necessary an update where it is corrected so that the game experience is better and more enjoyable. I hope and pay attention because here in Mexico your game is not so cheap for a Game preview

Ummm why is this more important then the guns we need to survive? How about fix the guns or something more important then a option button

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Scroll on ONLINE window still Don't work 

Still cant toggle into game chat while im in party 

And all my stashes are whipped!

Nice Update!

• Haha 1
  • Beans 1

Thanks for today's update! What is being done regarding the server issues and characters locked in database? I can't play because my character is currently locked.

1 minute ago, KennZenz said:

Thanks for today's update! What is being done regarding the server issues and characters locked in database? I can't play because my character is currently locked.

Stop server hopping then!

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Urban0utlaw said:

Stop server hopping then!

I got home from work other day and logged on to be disconnected, this happened three times then I was locked in the database. Don't comment flippantly when you don't know what you're talking about. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

10 minutes ago, KennZenz said:

Stop server hopping simple have a nice day 

• Haha 1

Just now, CarlTheGooner said:

I got home from work other day and logged on to be disconnected, this happened three times then I was locked in the database. Don't comment flippantly when you don't know what you're talking about. 

So to sum it up, you was server hopping at stary and now your characters locked?

• Haha 2

Just noticed after this update there is a prompt now to hit x to wash hands out of a water source instead of just with a pet bottle or something

2 minutes ago, carlpittman said:

Just noticed after this update there is a prompt now to hit x to wash hands out of a water source instead of just with a pet bottle or something

NOPE you have always been able to do that just need to stand close to the edge of the water

9 minutes ago, Chris Burton said:

Well i was told to server hop to avoid the beach campers lol. Which one is it? Dont server hop or do

Server hop = jumping between multiple servers to get more loot. 

Playing on another server without fresh spawn campers = playing on another server.

The IQ man. The IQ. Some people just can't be helped. 

You should stay on the full servers get frustrated and quit the game. 

• Beans 1