mrwolv

Install Battleye + Server Start.bat +Server Restarts +Server Crash Restarter

2 hours ago, Keraaja said:

i have issue in my  Bec https://gyazo.com/bc1fa24a01adbe18e8b46e4050452b02 that start but not keep, port&firewall should be on / open

https://gyazo.com/52b0f0585ce20d89739e2ddd2ee02dcb

Your ports or how you entered the information must be wrong. Follow his instructions to the T. Maybe need to post your config files if you still having problems.

for the record: Admins.xml doesn't fully work, but it does bypass the whitelist. If you have the player in the Admins.xml, they do not need to be in WhiteList.txt to login.

I'm having issues with the scheduler, although everything else appears to be working perfectly.

However it's not restarting, and it doesn't announce it in Globalchat either. it's as if it doesn't work at all :(

i simply copied the BEC contents over, i then used Agusanz rewrited script, which works perfectly..

Any ideas? :\

Hey this has me stumped, as I would love to have BEC support on my server and your all in one kit looked very promising; I just seem to be having an issue where BEC is failing to log in. I have tried everything I can think of but alas, I have yet to see it working. Here is a screenshot of the issue https://imgur.com/a/59XFQ2T if there is anything I am doing wrong of if there is guidance someone can offer, it would be appreciated! Thanks so much!

Same problem for me  Failed to login. Trying to reconnect.! someone have solved this problem ?

I change ip by 127.0.0.1 and try mi ip of server and mi ip local 

Edited by halamo

@KeraajaI am having the same issue. @Clint BaldwinI have done it 3 times following it exact and still the same problem.

I can get it to launch every but says it can not connect to the server. the physical server is running, the ports are opened and I let the BEC.exe through the firewall. Server run great through steam just wanted auto restarts.

Even turned off the firewall and still no go.

Edited by The Classified Rebel

after try to all open all port turn off firewall turn off antivirus software try many port i get failed to connect or depend of port i get check your firewall or your server 

also i try to use mi ipv4 mi public adress of mi server and 127.0.0.1 

someone can help me please  Picture 1....Picture 2

Edited by halamo

So I was getting the following error: Failed to login.

z1wgL3n.png

I solved this by changing my -BEpath on line 52 of Start Server Battleye.bat from

-BEpath =C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DayZServer\battleye 

to

"-BEpath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DayZServer\battleye"

So it now looks like this for me:

start DayZServer_x64.exe -config=serverDZ.cfg ip=127.0.0.1 -port=2302 -dologs -adminlog -netlog -freezecheck -noFilePatching "-BEpath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DayZServer\battleye" -profiles=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DayZServer\PlayerLogs

I also added --dsc to line 71 but I don't think this was actually needed for me.

start Bec.exe -f Config.cfg --dsc

Edited by smasht
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, smasht said:

So I was getting the following error: Failed to login.

z1wgL3n.png

I solved this by changing my -BEpath on line 52 of Start Server Battleye.bat from

-BEpath =C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DayZServer\battleye 

to

"-BEpath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DayZServer\battleye"

So it now looks like this for me:

start DayZServer_x64.exe -config=serverDZ.cfg ip=127.0.0.1 -port=2302 -dologs -adminlog -netlog -freezecheck -noFilePatching "-BEpath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DayZServer\battleye" -profiles=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DayZServer\PlayerLogs

I also added --dsc to line 71 but I don't think this was actually needed for me.

start Bec.exe -f Config.cfg --dsc

This worked for me! I set everything back to 127.0.0.1 and it fired off right away

Thanks so much!

Someone have Scheduler XML for restart auto every 1 hours with message ?  

i try to set this file but still don t work 

Thanks 

Someone know how to diseable Persistent of item when server restart ? 

Thanks for help 

@mrwolv it doesn't work for me at all. path correct, ports forwarded, followed your instructions 3 times.. nothing

**Update**

Got it to work only if I start the server through steam and then click the start batch file, which means the main reason I wanted it for the auto restarts will not work if it can not launch the exe

On 9/26/2018 at 9:14 AM, Aussie Cleetus said:

for the record: Admins.xml doesn't fully work, but it does bypass the whitelist. If you have the player in the Admins.xml, they do not need to be in WhiteList.txt to login.

Neither work for me, I don't have my name in either one and I log on just fine. Guess I will have to stick with a password.

4 hours ago, The Classified Rebel said:

Neither work for me, I don't have my name in either one and I log on just fine. Guess I will have to stick with a password.

BEC is being a little weird since the update. I noticed it hang a couple of times and stop working

5 hours ago, Aussie Cleetus said:

BEC is being a little weird since the update. I noticed it hang a couple of times and stop working

I am noticing timeouts after the update as well, but in my case it's related to the server bogging down every time a player joins.  It doesn't even write to the .RPT log for up to a minute:

• 18:36:29 [StateMachine]: Player sanguine (dpnid REDACTED uid REDACTED) Entering WaitPreloadCamLoginState
  • 18:37:18 Average server FPS: 0.04 (measured interval: 1 s)
  • 18:37:19 Average server FPS: 3287.00 (measured interval: 1 s)
  • 18:37:20 Average server FPS: 3319.00 (measured interval: 1 s)

Coinciding with that on BEC:

• 18:36:28 : Player #0 sanguine - BE GUID: REDACTED
  • 18:38:02 : No Valid response. Trying to reconnect.!
  • 18:38:02 : RCon admin #2 (127.0.0.1:58535) logged in

7 hours ago, sanguine00 said:

I am noticing timeouts after the update as well, but in my case it's related to the server bogging down every time a player joins.  It doesn't even write to the .RPT log for up to a minute:

• 18:36:29 [StateMachine]: Player sanguine (dpnid REDACTED uid REDACTED) Entering WaitPreloadCamLoginState
  • 18:37:18 Average server FPS: 0.04 (measured interval: 1 s)
  • 18:37:19 Average server FPS: 3287.00 (measured interval: 1 s)
  • 18:37:20 Average server FPS: 3319.00 (measured interval: 1 s)

Coinciding with that on BEC:

• 18:36:28 : Player #0 sanguine - BE GUID: REDACTED
  • 18:38:02 : No Valid response. Trying to reconnect.!
  • 18:38:02 : RCon admin #2 (127.0.0.1:58535) logged in

I can also confirm this happening when users login after the server is running for a while. It also causes DaRT to lose connection at that point. I have my server on 2hr restarts now to prevent it. Seems to be doing okay 15 hrs and 7 restarts in.

18 hours ago, Aussie Cleetus said:

I have not had issues after the update, but just the whitlist and admin files do nothing. I have both of my black and everyone can still join with no issues, so not sure why the whitlist is not working.

looking at the file I see a # in front of the whitlist file, do I need to delete the # to get it to work then?

looks like:
#WhiteListFile = WhiteList.txt
#WhiteListKickMsg = You are not in the whitelist.

33 minutes ago, The Classified Rebel said:

I have not had issues after the update, but just the whitlist and admin files do nothing. I have both of my black and everyone can still join with no issues, so not sure why the whitlist is not working.

looking at the file I see a # in front of the whitlist file, do I need to delete the # to get it to work then?

looks like:
#WhiteListFile = WhiteList.txt
#WhiteListKickMsg = You are not in the whitelist.

yes, that # stops the whitelist working

How can you get BEC Plugins to work with this? I am having issue with them not loading.....

not sure but the last thing the line says is "RCon admin#1: (Global) Initializing Bec" but it doesn't say it is initialized but it does show when a player connects. is it working then?