Sign in to follow this  
Powell x91

Hot Fix For 'Reset Timer Pop Up'

Yep it's annoying but I've taken too writing down the time of resets and server name so I can work it out myself. But Tbh some don't seem to be evey two hours exactly which is strange. I'd like to see the resets extended so we have a chance of seeing night time without ingame time being reset on server reset.

11 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

Yep it's annoying but I've taken too writing down the time of resets and server name so I can work it out myself. But Tbh some don't seem to be evey two hours exactly which is strange. I'd like to see the resets extended so we have a chance of seeing night time without ingame time being reset on server reset.

Stability patches first dude. Because by the time that happens people may complain about not enough loot.

Although to be fair, if they keep the reset times in intervals of 2 hours, and then respawn items all over the map randomly every 2 hours, I think that would work. That could make a nice 4 or even 6 hours reset time. I'd also like to see the reset time in game stay where it is upon server coming back.

So like if it starts at 12pm, resets at 6pm, when it loads it will be at 6pm not 12pm. Ah well. Baby steps

• Like 1

Yeh I'd seen a dev mention that ingame time doesn't reset when server does but I've stayed in a server  through resets for about 14hrs when the game came out and saw no change in lighting other than weather effects so think he may have been misinformed as no one on the forums has seen night on console yet. But hopefully the timer will return as a lot of people are getting perma locked in databases when kicked from server still, guessing they'll be looking into it as a priority 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

Yeh I'd seen a dev mention that ingame time doesn't reset when server does but I've stayed in a server  through resets for about 14hrs when the game came out and saw no change in lighting other than weather effects so think he may have been misinformed as no one on the forums has seen night on console yet. But hopefully the timer will return as a lot of people are getting perma locked in databases when kicked from server still, guessing they'll be looking into it as a priority 

I think the priority on that front is determining how the locking mechanism differentiates between...

1. A player leaving by pressing Start>Quit.

2. A player leaving due to Server Kick of any kind.

Once that is fixed, this whole database lock issue will be nearly resolved. And yea, I'm imagining night time in the v0.67.500 - v0.70.0 range

Edited by Bombarding

Sign in to follow this