Satanspawn686

Xbox private shards

Is the xbox not gonna get private servers? This will solve people hopping and killing every person on the coast with supressed akm. Seriously annoyed, love the game but for the love of god change the servers. @Baty Alquawen

17 minutes ago, Satanspawn686 said:

Is the xbox not gonna get private servers? This will solve people hopping and killing every person on the coast with supressed akm. Seriously annoyed, love the game but for the love of god change the servers. @Baty Alquawen

There are loads of threads on this. It will come but considering qs how pc just got them I wouldnt expect in any time soon.

Also, go play 20 pops. Get off the coast. Go to the woods. If you dont like the results you're having, dont spend so much time on the coast.

And also, private servers arent going to magically fix your problem. Its gonna make it pve or minimal pvp, and the game isnt meant to be played like that. If that's how you want to play, there are 150 servers with less than 5 people on them.

I could spend weeks alive on those but it's so boring. That's why I play 40-50 pop.

There are resolutions to the problems you have and private servers isnt sone magical one that will fix it. I guarantee you will have a worse time in a 2-3 person PvE private server than dying in a 50 pop public.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No my point is that if peoplle cant hop servers they cant automatically get fully geared and go to coast to pvp the noobies. I dont mind pvp i love it actually. 2k hours on pc, so they should just add servers so you cant hop. Different character per server. 

I agree. Really enjoying it on the xbox, the new engine is working well. Private shards are needed though. I used to play on pc private servers and they were definitely not pve - gents of Novo and grumpy old gamer's, to name a few. If the devs could offer up a handful of official private shards for players that don't want server hoppers, that would be great. The only downside might be long queue times but id be willing to wait. Being locked to one server forces you to play the game as intended, without an option for trawling through low pop servers to gear up and return.

• Like 1

Any way of locking a player into their chosen server until the server reset? It’s only a couple of hours, or giving a max of 2 different servers hops before the others are greyed out?

• Like 1