Sign in to follow this  
aj1pco

VOIP not working

Hi, is anyone else still having trouble with voip whilst in a party. From what I have read it works for some but not others. Any advice or help appreciated.

4 hours ago, aj1pco said:

Hi, is anyone else still having trouble with voip whilst in a party. From what I have read it works for some but not others. Any advice or help appreciated.

So from my experience... When you enter a server and you are in a party, You can switch to gamechat and there will be no problems. The glitch happens when you are in party chat _ switch to game chat_ then switch back to party_and then back to game chat a second time, and it will not work. So if you have to switch back to party chat for whatever reason, I'm pretty sure you have to log out of the server, and start a new party, Then log back in and switch to game chat for it to work again. A pain I know... I guess it's slightly more fixed after the last patch, only because you can all link up in game before you switch to game chat. Emphasis on slightly.

3 hours ago, McPhorce said:

So from my experience... When you enter a server and you are in a party, You can switch to gamechat and there will be no problems. The glitch happens when you are in party chat _ switch to game chat_ then switch back to party_and then back to game chat a second time, and it will not work. So if you have to switch back to party chat for whatever reason, I'm pretty sure you have to log out of the server, and start a new party, Then log back in and switch to game chat for it to work again. A pain I know... I guess it's slightly more fixed after the last patch, only because you can all link up in game before you switch to game chat. Emphasis on slightly.

I have a couple of friends who play this game with me, myself and one friend cannot use proximity chat whilst the other can, when we are partied up. 

Sign in to follow this