Sign in to follow this  
Ryan Atkinson

Death from nothing

Question

How come the game randomly kills u playing it for 5 hours next minite game kicks me lost everything i had don,t think ill be playing this game again what a waste of time for the game to fuck up 

• Haha 1

5 answers to this question

You and a bunch of others dont seem to realise it’s a game preview, there are bugs and shits gonna happen. To get to the main menu you have to press A on the disclaimer that states it’s pre release software. You coulda researched it a bit first to find out how it is. 

You don’t always hear the shot that kills you. I lost over a week of progress to the character wipe but you gotta expect that stuff like that is gonna happen. Also it doesn’t take long to gear up again and is probably the most fun part of the game at this stage of development

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

7 hours ago, Ryan Atkinson said:

How come the game randomly kills u playing it for 5 hours next minite game kicks me lost everything i had don,t think ill be playing this game again what a waste of time for the game to fuck up 

You obviously have no idea how the game works if you are going to give up after one death, you need to learn how to not get attached to your character and its belongings, this game is a bit of a learning curve at first.  I personally died 3 or 4 times before i managed to survive a week without dying, it takes time and practice.

It was most likely that you died of starvation, deyhydration or someone could of shot you and you may not of heard as @Eeyeoretherealone mentioned. This has happened to me before, but I was stupidly running across an airfield without wearing any protective gear then i heard a slight bang and I black screened and died :(

• Beans 1

'Death from Nothing'.. sounds like the title of a war novel.  

8 minutes ago, pilgrim* said:

'Death from Nothing'.. sounds like the title of a war novel.  

More like a shot to the head during the 15s desync period...

Ohhh, that could be a good folk song. 

"I got shot, in the back, when I logged out... the game kicked me, but not the bandit.. he noticed I wasnt moving, yet used me as a target, oh why is this game so... oh forget it."

Edited by Bombarding
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Bombarding said:

More like a shot to the head during the 15s desync period...

Ohhh, that could be a could folk song. 

"I got shot, in the back, when I logged out... the game kicked me, but not the bandit.. he noticed I wasnt moving, yet used me as a target, oh why is this game so... oh forget it."

Dead from nothing
- I dont know why
Shot in the head
- I dont know why
Sergeant tell me
- I dont know why
Keep yo head down
- I dont know why
All I seem to do is die

• Like 1
  • Haha 2