dynodunk69

no pickaxe?

Question

searching for some time now... are they spawning in .63? Where to look? I've tried 100s sheds and garages with no luck?

Edited by dynodunk69

11 answers to this question

still searching... no luck... do they exist? this is getting a little frustrating now. The dayz wiki says they're in, but also tents which are being worked on.

So how about pickaxe?? used to make rocks/small stone to then build a stone campfire. (the goal) The sledge hammer is only for killing stuff according to the wiki - unless anyone has had any luck getting stone with it yet??

Does the pickaxe only spawn at construction sites maybe? So strange.... I'm located far west...so maybe they only spawn far east... hoping to save the hour trek to find this is not the case.

any help?

I know the ones you mean, didn't know that so perfect thanks haha, I can finally give up on the pickaxe hunt...my word

• Haha 1

Can you sharpen your knives with small stones, in the current build in xbox?

Saw my first one in a hanger at NWAF the night before the original post. But last night I found 3 within ten minutes all of them were in the train cars with the sliding wooden doors. Hope that helps.

Edited by David Haines

On 08/12/2018 at 5:01 PM, SkylineScooter said:

Found two pickaxe in train cars

Yeah, i find loads in train cars