Anyeurysm

Anyone else getting kicked from game a lot recently?

Seems like every time I log in to a server, I'm there for a few minutes then I get "kicked from game"...

I'm afraid to log back in right away because I don't wanna get locked in database.

Anyone else experiencing this or is it just coincidental/bad luck for me?

Server kicks me only after a restart and the red message comes maybe 1 time the week. After restart i join only the same server so i know i have two hours to play before the next restart and after 30-60 minutes the server is full. Playing on NL server on XboxOneX

• Like 1

It's because there's no on screen server reset countdown ATM. If your joining high population servers that'll be why. Once a server resets most people don't rejoin that server so it'll take about 1hr-1hr and a half for it to fill up again leaving only 30mins or less before it resets again. The you been kicked from the game message occurs on a reset. Next time it happens rejoin the same server you were in after a few minutes for it to reset. If everyone did this you'd come across the same players more, probably get better loot and reset servers would fill up faster also. It also stops progression breaks, if you've travelled for an hour and not seen anyone then get kicked and join another server you could run for another hour and not see anyone aswell because different server different people in deferent locations. Whereas if you jump back in as does the majority of others you can guage where people are and aren't more easily. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/23/2018 at 3:54 AM, TheYetiBum said:

It's because there's no on screen server reset countdown ATM. If your joining high population servers that'll be why. Once a server resets most people don't rejoin that server so it'll take about 1hr-1hr and a half for it to fill up again leaving only 30mins or less before it resets again. The you been kicked from the game message occurs on a reset. Next time it happens rejoin the same server you were in after a few minutes for it to reset. If everyone did this you'd come across the same players more, probably get better loot and reset servers would fill up faster also. It also stops progression breaks, if you've travelled for an hour and not seen anyone then get kicked and join another server you could run for another hour and not see anyone aswell because different server different people in deferent locations. Whereas if you jump back in as does the majority of others you can guage where people are and aren't more easily. 

This

Ever since I’ve been kicked several times after joining a few low pop servers within 30 minutes, only to be met with the character locked in database prompt, I’ve been exclusively re-joining the same server once it resets.