Question

Is there a way to fix red dots yet? When you ads it turns everything past 5 meters into a blurry mess. Haven't seen anyone talking about so idk if just me and my friends have been having problems.

3 answers to this question

Lol well you didn't really answer my question at all but I shall assume it's just a bug. 

But thank you and my friend I'm sure you're "real survivor" and all it's just that after my 6 day's of play time on the Xbox version of this game. And the many characters I've had that have been fully looted with pretty much every load out in the game I've been from elektro to tisy looting everything in between multiple times on the same character in lobby with no less than 20 at time I'm pretty familiar with the process and the flow of the game.

And the issue is the same with the M68 I don't know if you are saying this with only having played the pc version, but on my Xbox one s it's a little bit different sadly.

9 minutes ago, Bad_boy_block said:

Lol well you didn't really answer my question at all but I shall assume it's just a bug. 

But thank you and my friend I'm sure you're "real survivor" and all it's just that after my 6 day's of play time on the Xbox version of this game. And the many characters I've had that have been fully looted with pretty much every load out in the game I've been from elektro to tisy looting everything in between multiple times on the same character in lobby with no less than 20 at time I'm pretty familiar with the process and the flow of the game.

And the issue is the same with the M68 I don't know if you are saying this with only having played the pc version, but on my Xbox one s it's a little bit different sadly.

You're right, that wasn't a real answer and I should have answered it straight forward since it is the "Troubleshooting" thread. So I apologize.

The issue you're describing has been discussed here, It is a bug in the M68 scope (red dot), among with few more scope-related bugs mainly missing textures, that have been discussed in the Xbox thread few times.

I still suggest to search the forum for the issue, if you cant find it, you can report it as bug to BI.

A real survivor doesn't need a red dot.

I suggest to remove the battery and use the M68 scope without the red dot. You will be a pro in no-time.

And this bug was already reported maybe 10 times in the last 3 weeks, searching the forum before posting will probably save your time and lead you to the right answers, which is, in this case - just be patient.