H3x fenrir

Staying on a Specific server

Do you guys tend to play on one server? Of course you got your server hoppers but do you guys always go back. Jw cause I wish their was more clans and clan fights.

Ive been sticking to the same server since the first week did a little server hopping at the beginning but not really a point in getting a bunch of good stuff at this point cause of player wipes and what not but i just stick to the same server mess around and explore lol

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, H3x fenrir said:

Do you guys tend to play on one server? Of course you got your server hoppers but do you guys always go back. Jw cause I wish their was more clans and clan fights.

I play whichever servers are full. If a server resets i dont wait for it to pop back up just go to another full one. The full ones tend to stay the same 8131 8151 8148 are always full those are the ones I ussually go to if the queue is too long ill hop into the ones with like 55 population 

1 hour ago, carlpittman said:

Ive been sticking to the same server since the first week did a little server hopping at the beginning but not really a point in getting a bunch of good stuff at this point cause of player wipes and what not but i just stick to the same server mess around and explore lol

Pretty much this.

Yeah me and my friends stick to the same server, getting to know who the regular friendlies and bandits are. It's gold when you find a server that's very active. Once there's a server reset there literally 30+ people rejoining almost instantly so it goes back to a full server after about 45mins or less. I haven't found that with many other servers but due to it's stability , lack of random rubber banding & regular players who rejoin after reset it's a keeper. Found 8 seperate talking survivors today alone on that one server

• Like 1

I generally jump between a few servers, but what I've started doing is favoriting servers in practice for the coming months when based and vehicles come on.

I've kind of found 2 RU and 2 US servers I like, so I favorite them and play them exclusively.

I used to pick a random server and go, but after I dropped gear for a friend, we both got red server message and I couldn't remember the server number, I stopped doing this and started favoriting or writing down my 4 servers