jakeyo11111

revive a shot friend??

Yeah I think you get a prompt to perform cpr if you're able to. My mate got knocked out and I got the prompt but he woke up before I got chance to try it. 

You’ll need to know their blood type so if you’re in a group you should all use a blood test kit and then carry a full blood bag plus iv starter kit and saline, on pc giving a transfusion of incompatible blood type will result in sickness, so it’s good practice to get ready for that on Xbox. 

Funny story. I got downed by a pack of Zss, my friend stood over me and kept trying to revive me, I couldn't see his screen obviously but from what he was saying the only option he was getting was to bandage me. He persevered and bandaged me about 8 times, I kept waking up (coming out of black screen) then I'd get to my feet and instantly fall back down and start seeing the white light. He eventually ran out of bandages, then he said; and I quote "better you then both of us" and proceeded to slice me up with his kitchen knife, butched me then ate me. True story. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, CarlTheGooner said:

He eventually ran out of bandages, then he said; and I quote "better you then both of us" and proceeded to slice me up with his kitchen knife, butched me then ate me. True story. 

At least you got to travel with him for a while longer in some form

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Eeyeoretherealone said:

At least you got to travel with him for a while longer in some form

He died of thirst shortly after consuming me, I killed him right back with severe dehydration :|

12 hours ago, CarlTheGooner said:

He died of thirst shortly after consuming me, I killed him right back with severe dehydration :|

"FROM THE GRAVE!"

• Haha 1