Major Plums

BLUE ARMBAND = PEACE

23 hours ago, Eeyeoretherealone said:

Thanks for that... 

Take a chill pill mate, why the attitude? I know how to gauge someone’s intentions from their behaviour. I don’t want the game to start having outfits like the mod that show your  apparent play style right off the bat, and for someone to decide what I am from what I wear.

I’m not interested in trolling anyone and “if” I had to decide I’d prefer to kill bandits and KoS fools, having been victim to them plenty of times, But I’d enjoy making an exception for you. 

I find the game much more interesting to play moment by moment instead of funneling it into a “good” vs. “bad” type thing. 

We call ppl like you... a casual..... we are above  random play and have the HARD GOALS as our goals.  You needed explaining.  So I gave it ..Sorry for your thin skin 

Edited by Mpmax

1 minute ago, Mpmax said:

It's just sad gamers are losing common sense with each new generation 

arf, the older you are the faster your common sense was when you were young

j5nxR1Z.jpg

Edited by pilgrim*
headshot - xxP
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, pilgrim* said:

arf, the older you are the faster your common sense was when you were young

Faster?   I think you mean reflex... smh. No common sense here either lol. You messed that one up pal. THE YOUNGER one is the less common sense.  That a life fact... smh  ty for proving my point ??

4 minutes ago, Mpmax said:

Faster?   I think you mean reflex... smh. No common sense here either lol. You messed that one up pal. THE YOUNGER one is the less common sense.  That a life fact... smh  ty for proving my point ??

ga ..  mumble .. gn.. grrr .. bl.. nnh ..   <grah, pthoooy>

• Haha 1
  • Beans 1

1 minute ago, pilgrim* said:

ga ..  mumble .. gn.. grrr .. bl.. nnh ..   <grah, pthoooy>

It's hard to ACTUALLY defend what he said I know.... you'll find something to say meaningful next time I hope

8 minutes ago, Mpmax said:

It's hard to ACTUALLY defend what he said I know.... you'll find something to say meaningful next time I hope

It was a JOKE

Admins can you Add a crybaby title to everyone that's starting arguments, its so boring to watch everyone arguing allday everyday, at least then I can (block/ignore) the whingers *facepunch*

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Mpmax said:

You just enjoy being a troll dont you? Youll have something of value to add at some point. From your recruiting page to any other thread you seem very immature for someone who claims to be so mature

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Beans 1

If this topic is to continue, it will have to do so without the personal digs and insults. Be cool, guys.

• Like 1
  • Beans 3

4 minutes ago, Max Planck said:

If this topic is to continue, it will have to do so without the personal digs and insults. Be cool, guys.

Honestly max at this point I think some people won't let it go, I reckon graveyard for this post ;)

• Like 2

On 10/1/2018 at 11:03 AM, Chris Burton said:

You just enjoy being a troll dont you? Youll have something of value to add at some point. From your recruiting page to any other thread you seem very immature for someone who claims to be so mature

For such an unforgiving game y'all sure have thin skin?  I explained something and dude got offended I showed his lack of critical thinking about the uniform idea. Geeeesh. 

Back again huh? Just so we are clear @Mpmax I wasn’t offended, I know you have preferred it that way, I was more curious as to your way of speaking in this mild mannered discussion, and I really couldn’t care less what players like you call players like me, but I’ve read your replies in other threads of people questioning you or with opposing points of view and it just seems like you are that type of person through and through. No sense in trying to see eye to eye. 

“Can we all agree that if you wear a blue armband you are a peaceful player who will interact and trade with others? No KOS, no griefing, no bondage or torture. If you have a UN helmet even better! Let’s try and get a sense of community going.” Was the post I commented on, it says nothing about a uniform for other “heros” specifically, more like he was referring to the player base as a whole so your “explanation” was pretty worthless anyways. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Eeyeoretherealone said:

Back again huh? Just so we are clear @Mpmax I wasn’t offended, I know you have preferred it that way, I was more curious as to your way of speaking in this mild mannered discussion, and I really couldn’t care less what players like you call players like me, but I’ve read your replies in other threads of people questioning you or with opposing points of view and it just seems like you are that type of person through and through. No sense in trying to see eye to eye. 

“Can we all agree that if you wear a blue armband you are a peaceful player who will interact and trade with others? No KOS, no griefing, no bondage or torture. If you have a UN helmet even better! Let’s try and get a sense of community going.” Was the post I commented on, it says nothing about a uniform for other “heros” specifically, more like he was referring to the player base as a whole so your “explanation” was pretty worthless anyways. 

You need to read the definition of offended again :)... ok you brought up  uniforms without using the word uniform...   and if your thought process isnton my level.  Then no wonder you don't undersrand. How I was talking about THE PLAYER AS  A WHOLE TOP.  You just want to fight instead of realizing I said the same thing you did... and explained WHY to a bozo who can't have original thoughts.  I'm just disappointed how many simple minded gamers exist today

The guy really cried about uniforms not working... you talk about armband uniforms for whole player base  ( HOW IS IT NOT A UNIFORM! GO GOOGLE DEFINITIONS KID FFS)   so I explained it to the lesser fellow.  Yet all a sudden it's useless? LOL you're annoyed.  And GUESS WHAT OFFENDED MEANS.    #roasted 

Edited by Mpmax

Wow using phrases like "not on my level" , "lesser fellow" etc is pretty rude and unnecessary. Were all a bunch of guys writing on a forum talking about a game for god sake. This isn't exactly Mensa.

If you cannot accept that your opinion is just that....an opinion and respect others opinions it's probably best to delete your forum account. 

• Like 3

On 10/1/2018 at 9:37 PM, Max Planck said:

Seeing as people still aren't cool this topic can no longer continue. Right? Right!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Beans 1