Angath05

Name change

So..... not strictly to do with DayZ, but I can't figure out how to change my username to my gamertag rather than my actual name! I have signed up to the bohemia interactive too, but that didn't work either. If anyone knows how, could you let me know? Then I'll deletethis thread as it'd not to do with the game!

You should try reaching out to a mod to change your BI username to your gamertag. That reason should be enough to warrant a change, though it depends on their ToS.

Ive done it that way before on another games forum, which uses the same format as this one.

@Bombarding I've already changed my nickname on there but for some reason it just won't update it here. It shows on the bohemia site as my gamertag, but here it just comes up with my name. 

How do I reach out to a mod to change it?

4 minutes ago, Myles Gibson said:

@Bombarding I've already changed my nickname on there but for some reason it just won't update it here. It shows on the bohemia site as my gamertag, but here it just comes up with my name. 

Go to the forums section, where all platforms and subsections are listed.

At the bottom of the page are all members. The blue text members are moderators.

They may be able to help you.

13 minutes ago, Myles Gibson said:

Hmm. It updated for me. Strange.

Yea I suggest reaching out to someone like @Dancing.Russian.Man or @Accolyte someone with a blue name. I'm not sure if there are xbox specific moderators, but they should be able to help if you send them a private message. Good luck

Hopefully they get those tags and see this thread! Thanks for the suggestions though guys

45 minutes ago, Dancing.Russian.Man said:

Thanks @Bombarding for the ping.

I'll pass the info on and hopefully the name change can be sorted out soon!

No problem. Hopefully OP gets sorted. Cheers.