carlpittman

so i found some morphine

So i just found a morphine auto-injector on a zombie i just killed was kinda wondering if anyone knew what all it does?

Just now, carlpittman said:

So i just found a morphine auto-injector on a zombie i just killed was kinda wondering if anyone knew what all it does?

I'd imagine at the moment it gives you decent health regeneration. It's supposed to fix broken bones whenever that comes into the game.

Like if someone shoots you in the legs and breaks your legs, you gonna use morphine to heal it then bandage back up.

Yeah assuming that If you have the auto injector and morphine you can combine and then if you suffer a leg break it'll auto inject basically  fixing the break either fully or temporarily until you craft a splint. Depends how much they change the bone breaking mechanic from 0.62 . Looking forward to seeing this in action though admittedly with the prevalence and ease of access to 7.62 and .556 assault rifles in this test build breaks won't happen too much as one bullet to the upper chest will flat out kill a player most of the time . Once all weapons are added back in it'll actually make it tougher to find an OP weapon with a mag and ammo as the spawn rates will drastically drop so other objects and weapons not currently ingame can spawn. But antibiotics, morphine and sterilised bandages being needed again to stop infections etc will be a great addition to the game and brig some hardcore elements back to DayZ EZ mode lol 

Edited by TheYetiBum
Typos
  • Like 1

Yea i think its all in one it says morphine auto-injector and has a white bar underneath it like when you fill a cooking pot or bottle but im not sure lol i pretty sure you guys are right which was what i was assuming but i thought about just using it randomly and see if anything happens lol and yea its not hard to find and ak or m4 and ammo at the moment haha

Edited by carlpittman
  • Like 1

Well I can tell you it gave me full health after near death from 3 shots to the chest from m4. I was red with 3 arrows going down popped the morphine it went back to white and all I had to worry about was the bleeding only reason my last guy lasted nearly a week before wipe. Whered you find it? Ive only found one in the little guard stations and another off a payday bandit

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Chris Burton said:

Well I can tell you it gave me full health after near death from 3 shots to the chest from m4. I was red with 3 arrows going down popped the morphine it went back to white and all I had to worry about was the bleeding only reason my last guy lasted nearly a week before wipe. Whered you find it? Ive only found one in the little guard stations and another off a payday bandit

Nice so can be pretty useful lol and i found mine on a zombie wearing police clothes right outside one of those police station buildings i killed the zombie and searched him and was like wtf is this? First and only time ive found one. Might of been in the town of Dubky maybe im not quite sure i know it wasnt to long after i fresh spawned 

Edited by carlpittman
typos