DuffMasterHomer

Dont losing loot on the ground after server restart

You have loot on the ground and the server rstarts? Wait a few seconds and join the same server, walk to the location of your loot and it will be there. This works for me 100% but dead bodys are gone.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DuffMasterHomer said:

You have loot on the ground and the server rstarts? Wait a few seconds and join the same server, walk to the location of your loot and it will be there. This works for me 100% but dead bodys are gone.

oHHHH... This is very helpful and could have saved me from listening to my buddy throw a little hissy fit last night... Thank you

3 hours ago, DuffMasterHomer said:

Great advice.

I’m going to start keeping better track of which server I’m on. Especially since we currently have no idea when a server will be resetting.

Just grab a notepad and write the server youre in. Since its early access it doesnt hurt to keep track incase any bug does happen. The community has a chance to help out by doing this. The more things we find the more they can fix. For some reason though bodys are removed upon reset.