holmx

Hardcore loading lag

Question

In certain zones when loading a town it will freeze you for atleast 20-40 seconds making you lock up and easy to be attacked during that downtime

Edited by holmx
Fix

4 answers to this question

Strange... Im on the original xbone and dont have that issue. Although i am an xbox beta insider and just got an xbox update that included some performance improvements and memory optimizations. It fixed alot of the stutter and fps drops in all my games. Having the game on an external usb ssd hardrive significantly improve load times and performance.

1 hour ago, nhow7108 said:

Strange... Im on the original xbone and dont have that issue. Although i am an xbox beta insider and just got an xbox update that included some performance improvements and memory optimizations. It fixed alot of the stutter and fps drops in all my games. Having the game on an external usb ssd hardrive significantly improve load times and performance.

You dont get the loot lag either? The stutter and fps is rare and im on the original xbox one as well but pretty much anytime I loot a persons corpse it freezes a good 10 seconds loading the loot Id assume. 

I get the loot hang up. Its a problem even on pc