duvynne

Police Stations

I just wanted to make a post and let you guys know that some of the police stations have bugged jail cell doors, for me at least. It seems like I can open and shut them, but I can't walk through the doorway when the jail cell doors are open.

I've not seen this, although, I've seen small chapels with the ground texture coming through the floor. I'm assuming the bug you mention on your post could be a result of this? Maybe there are textures with collisions overlapping not allowing you to walk through? Just a thought, good shout for bringing this up though. :-)

Also I've noticed the buggy cells in the larger police stations it's weird because you can see the loot in them

I've had some trouble entering shower rooms in military buildings, but seemingly only when wearing an Alice pack. Ultimately I could get in, just had to step away from the doorway and try again.

On 2018-09-21 at 2:43 PM, duvynne said:

I just wanted to make a post and let you guys know that some of the police stations have bugged jail cell doors, for me at least. It seems like I can open and shut them, but I can't walk through the doorway when the jail cell doors are open.

Only one i know is the large 3 floor one in Chernagorsk.

Both holding cell om first floor and weapon supply on second floor can not be accessed. Tried prone and crouch aswell. No luck.