Sign in to follow this  
CarnaeaSavage

Longest shot

No way to accurately determine this without a rangefinder.

Nice shot though. Mines about 400m with a suppressed AKM and PSO-1

3 hours ago, Bombarding said:

No way to accurately determine this without a rangefinder.

Nice shot though. Mines about 400m with a suppressed AKM and PSO-1

I was just testing out gun ranges ir seems the acog is only one you dont need to adjust range for which is nice but odd. Like when I used the SVD i still had to adjust height etc. Must be an unintended bug for the acog or maybe the other way around? I stopped using pso scope all together because its not even centered.  

Mine was 600m on a 3 man group with the M4 and improvised suppresor on single fire. It took 3 to 4 shots to kill at that range. They had no clue where i was lol.

1 minute ago, nhow7108 said:

Mine was 600m on a 3 man group with the M4 and improvised suppresor on single fire. It took 3 to 4 shots to kill at that range. They had no clue where i was lol.

Ahaha thats the best. Crappy when it happens to you but its great watching them run around clueless. So far ive just been testing zombies in range because they stand still. Humans not so much. The sway is dumb as hell though so until I get used to that im not going to give my position away on enemies that can return fire lol

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Chris Burton said:

Ahaha thats the best. Crappy when it happens to you but its great watching them run around clueless. So far ive just been testing zombies in range because they stand still. Humans not so much. The sway is dumb as hell though so until I get used to that im not going to give my position away on enemies that can return fire lol

^ < This, except the test with my friend at the NWA