UNKN Fluxx

What new update do u want

What would you all want to come out first excluding fixes. Vehicles? New guns? Bikes? Ghillie suits? Advanced controls like lean, hold breath, and easier select fire? I want a shotgun but ghillie is tempting

I think the bike would be a nice small step towards vehicles. But what i cant wait for is vaulting, spraypaint, gorka helmet, and the bow

i think it would probably be best that they implemented simple things that help you survive when starting off like the bow or fishing rod, that way people wouldn't complain that there is not enough food around the area. vehicles would be nice maybe a motorbike, fuel should be a factor aswell.

Edited by Scampo
  • Like 1

I cant wait for shelter to store stuff and ghillie suit kinda nothing to do but tempt death as caches are reset with every update too

I would like to see night time and the server reset times increase. So basically servers reset at 4 hours instead of 2 hours. And basically have the loot system work to respawn st 2 hours, so you have 2 attempts to get fresh loot if you join a server exactly when it starts.

I can love without vehicles and tents, but they are a big part of the game, however I support the stability patches until things are smoother, followed by a content update.

Night time and maybe night vision and ghille with a QoL update would be enough for me for the next content update.

29 minutes ago, Bombarding said:

I would like to see night time and the server reset times increase. So basically servers reset at 4 hours instead of 2 hours. And basically have the loot system work to respawn st 2 hours, so you have 2 attempts to get fresh loot if you join a server exactly when it starts.

I can love without vehicles and tents, but they are a big part of the game, however I support the stability patches until things are smoother, followed by a content update.

Night time and maybe night vision and ghille with a QoL update would be enough for me for the next content update.

1. Vaulting 

2. Tents

3. Longer lasting (more than 90 mins) servers

4. Hold breath

5. An actual flying helicopter that would fly randomly across the map and crash with much higher loot than traditional crashes. Make it a rare occurrence like only 1x per server cycle... this could lead to some epic clashes over the crash site...

2 hours ago, Anyeurysm said:

3. Longer lasting (more than 90 mins) servers

They are 120 minutes online, but the first message is : " 90 till restart "

I would like to see all of the things that would increase the immersion level implemented. Elemental effects(weather, day/night cycle, rain) so you have to monitor you temperature/health; diseases (cholera, food poisoning, infected wounds); crafting elements, etc. Also, the loot spawn/respawn is completely BROKEN right now. It should take a decent player DAYS, or even WEEKS, to get “kitted” with their ideal setup, not just an hour or so. I shouldn’t be able to just run to the closest military base and have the luxury of choosing which AK or M4 I want. They should be as sparse as an SVD is now. Same with ammo; bullets should be worth their weight in gold because of the limited supply. You should have to contemplate EVERY shot if it is actually worth losing the round of ammunition. Target practice on zombies or camping the coastal towns popping shots at “freshies” shouldn’t be a viable option. This fast paced “loot and shoot everything” mentality needs to go, the game is about SURVIVAL. These people need to go back to PUBG.. just my two cents

• Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, Matt Graap said:

I would like to see all of the things that would increase the immersion level implemented. Elemental effects(weather, day/night cycle, rain) so you have to monitor you temperature/health; diseases (cholera, food poisoning, infected wounds); crafting elements, etc. Also, the loot spawn/respawn is completely BROKEN right now. It should take a decent player DAYS, or even WEEKS, to get “kitted” with their ideal setup, not just an hour or so. I shouldn’t be able to just run to the closest military base and have the luxury of choosing which AK or M4 I want. They should be as sparse as an SVD is now. Same with ammo; bullets should be worth their weight in gold because of the limited supply. You should have to contemplate EVERY shot if it is actually worth losing the round of ammunition. Target practice on zombies or camping the coastal towns popping shots at “freshies” shouldn’t be a viable option. This fast paced “loot and shoot everything” mentality needs to go, the game is about SURVIVAL. These people need to go back to PUBG.. just my two cents

Takes a decent player days or weeks to get full kit?

After character reset, it took me 2 servers, 4 bases, and 6 towns to get m4 with acog, 3 mags, akm suppressed with scope, 2 mags, 10 cans of foot, 2 bottles of water, 2 can openers, a lock pick and 2 bandages.

This took 2.5 hours. I live streamed it so I know how many minutes it took real time.

I wouldnt call myself seasoned, but I am experienced with my loot run and how to navigate.

If it took days, there would be so little PVP. It's the perfect balance as is. If you would like it to take days or weeks, adjust your play style. My first kit yea took days, but after I learned the best way for me to loot, I can get it done quick

Edited by Bombarding
  • Beans 1

2 hours ago, Matt Graap said:

I agree with this but the developers need to test the game correctly, so it’s a good thing there are plenty of guns and ammo because a lot of players are having fire fight issues where the bullets do not register but once the full platform has been dropped I would expect it to calm down and it become more of a survival effort rather than a big test 

Definitely looking forward to anything that adds to immersion.

-fishing

-day and night cycle (longer server times!)

-ability to lean

-bows 

-vaulting

-bicycles would be interesting..

Vaulting, Bleeding Animation, blood trails would be pretty cool but probably very difficult to implement, Disease, Bows, Base Building, Vehicles, Leaning, More Emotes (surrender/point), Day/night cycle, Zombie Hordes and Ghillie suit would be nice :)

Just having everything PC has :)

Edited by Los Bandito

I think you misread what Matt was saying and at the same time confirmed his point of view.

It's way to easy to get fully geared,takes an hour or two to have more guns food and ammo then you can carry. Id love if they dumped 90% of the loot from the map and massively increased the zombie count especially in towns and cities.

I want to feel like I'm in the apocalypse,I'm talking Cormac Mccarthy's The Road...."On this road there are no god spoke men,they are gone and I am left and with them they have taken the world".  That's the feels I'm after,grim desperation when approaching a zombie infested city with only a handgun and 4 bullets but I'm starving and dehydrated so have to crawl from house to house in terror!

Make it so horrifically difficult that we have to team up with each other. 

Other features I'm looking forward to are disease,broken bones, tents fishing and especially free-look cos trying to watch ur surroundings is a pain without it.

Great game though,very unique and I can see myself playing for years.

7 hours ago, Bombarding said:

Takes a decent player days or weeks to get full kit?

After character reset, it took me 2 servers, 4 bases, and 6 towns to get m4 with acog, 3 mags, akm suppressed with scope, 2 mags, 10 cans of foot, 2 bottles of water, 2 can openers, a lock pick and 2 bandages.

This took 2.5 hours. I live streamed it so I know how many minutes it took real time.

I wouldnt call myself seasoned, but I am experienced with my loot run and how to navigate.

If it took days, there would be so little PVP. It's the perfect balance as is. If you would like it to take days or weeks, adjust your play style. My first kit yea took days, but after I learned the best way for me to loot, I can get it done quick

Sorry,meant to quote this with my post above.

15 minutes ago, darklittlepoet1 said:

Sorry,meant to quote this with my post above.

Saw your post. and I see what you're saying. I guess I'm so used to it as is I dont think it to be a problem. It's the wandering after I get gear. My first character I only saw like 5 people in a week on 45+ pop servers.

I think it's a double edged sword though. Make it too fast, people get bored. Make it too slow and people drop off except the hardcore, but still drastically cuts the player base. Make it as is and gradually throw in challenges.. like infections and diseases that are fatal, it balances out.

It's hard to judge though... they got the formula down, but to people that have been grinding, myself included, they are starting to get bored.

Personally I'm in like 60 pops now, which I normally avoid, but I havent seen anyone in a week and I'm just bored. No fights no travel partners. Nothing. And I'm at hotzones like NWA.

Maybe a possibility is make guns more scarce, but then server hopping. So until bases get in the game that are 1 server dependent... that wont fix anything.

Hopefully, based will make it more hardcore. Like you're locked into a server until you get wiped and die. Atleast in principal that's what it should do. 

Then you see a new breed of survival. Scarce food, no loot, etc.

• Thanks 1

GUNS, GUNS, and more GUNS. I would also like ghillie and more items put in. Day and night with barrels. Enhanced controls like lean and hold breath would be great. I can wait for cars and base building. Just please add these things.

14 hours ago, Matt Graap said:

I think loot is at a good place right now. If they made items super rare then it would be unbalanced. In this game it is so easy to die, just imangine dying to a betrayer if it tooks weeks to kit up or imagine getting sniped.  Easiest thing to do would incentivise players not to server hop to kit up. I personally would like rare items like svd having other areas for spawning to keep them rare. Choppers just create players server hopping for them. I think having supply drops in game would be a great way to make some of these rare items have a better loot balance. It would greatly encouge players to stay on there server. 

Edited by KingofPingBong

11 hours ago, Bombarding said:

Saw your post. and I see what you're saying. I guess I'm so used to it as is I dont think it to be a problem. It's the wandering after I get gear. My first character I only saw like 5 people in a week on 45+ pop servers.

I think it's a double edged sword though. Make it too fast, people get bored. Make it too slow and people drop off except the hardcore, but still drastically cuts the player base. Make it as is and gradually throw in challenges.. like infections and diseases that are fatal, it balances out.

It's hard to judge though... they got the formula down, but to people that have been grinding, myself included, they are starting to get bored.

Personally I'm in like 60 pops now, which I normally avoid, but I havent seen anyone in a week and I'm just bored. No fights no travel partners. Nothing. And I'm at hotzones like NWA.

Maybe a possibility is make guns more scarce, but then server hopping. So until bases get in the game that are 1 server dependent... that wont fix anything.

Hopefully, based will make it more hardcore. Like you're locked into a server until you get wiped and die. Atleast in principal that's what it should do. 

Then you see a new breed of survival. Scarce food, no loot, etc.

Yeah some good points there.

It's a really tough job for the Devs trying to balance it out. I'm fully aware that the game I'd want would not be popular with the majority because they'd probably find it tediously boring! But yeah there's no easy answer,I'd love hardly any guns on the map but like you said that would just increase server hopping. Then I like the idea of being forced to stay on one server per life but then you get stuck on one with a low population or u wanna meet up with friends on another server it really limits ur options.

Id actually be OK with them leaving the loot as it is but massively bumping zombie numbers especially in the military bases. I'm sure it's down to technical reasons but how cool would it be if the high end loot areas were swarmed so heavily that it's almost impossible to go in on your own.

Yeah I'm in the same boat you are, takes me an hour to get geared and then I'm running around just looking for a bit of action because there isn't much else to do! So some new content would be very much appreciated. Honestly at the minute I have more fun as a fresh spawn because I have a purpose and I'm under pressure to find supplies but once I'm geared I don't even bother looting cos theres nothing I really need.

I read somewhere new content should be dropping before 2019 so hopefully we don't have to much longer to wait. 

My only concern is the lack of hype on xbox and even these forums are pretty inactive for a newly released game.(not full release but you know wat I mean) Obviously it's not going to generate PUBG levels of hype and it's a very niche type of game but I'd like to see a bit more interest from the xbox community.

But overall in excited about the future and I look forward to all the new stuff that's coming (eventually)

FREE LOOK, MORE EMOTES, BOW AND ARROW CRAFTING DISEASE and Blood effect. Everyone want's night and will regret it as too dark to see anything and unless you NV then you might as well play what we have now but with eyes closed. Lol

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bombarding said:

.//.. Maybe a possibility is make guns more scarce, but then server hopping. So until bases get in the game that are 1 server dependent... that wont fix anything. ..//..

Also remember Xbox-folk,  you've got vehicles, & tents and barrels (for stashing stuff) coming. These are already on PC.  These are all persistent  - they do NOT vanish when you die - and they ARE server dependent.  So even if you think server hopping on public hive is your best way to play, as soon as you have stashed a few items in a tent one ONE server.. then you start being tied to that server. If you are a big collector and have 3 tents and a truck, that represents a lot of effort and it is all on one server. Someone may find it, ya know? You will spend time on that server for sure. 

I stick to barrels (usually just one is ok for the way I play), which are much easier to hide than tents.

Like any other gear you carry on your person, you can move an EMPTY barrel  or a FOLDED tent, from one server to another. But once a tent is set up and has gear in it, you have to empty it before you can pack it up & move it, at all. Same for a barrel.   So if you have 2 tents somewhere with any gear in them you probably won't be moving them much. And if you fix up a vehicle, it stays on THAT server where you found it.   So you are already half-tied to a base hidden on one server.  It won't vanish if you are killed.

Also - for meeting players -  on PC word gets around fast which servers are the main attractions for PVP..  its like the trendy hangout in town, OK?  ..  people who WANT run-around action all queue up to get in there for their session. I guess some players keep their tents on a low pop server, and then gear up for Friday/Saturday night and move over to their fave hot high pop server ..  But other folk stay on low pop servers by choice, and go hunting or looting, farming, & surviving..  it's a play-style choice (among other ways to go) ..

Either way <<Persistence>> of tents, vehicles, barrels,   on PC,  already links a player pretty strongly to "their" server. That's where their gear is.  = PC players already say "found another player's base" as much as they say "found another player's tents"  - because 5 or 6 tents together plus 2 vehicles is definitely a base, right?  Check Youtube.

• Thanks 1