mrwolv

Need help making server run/show in list

ok so i have forwarded the port 2302 on my router

forwarded the ports in ym firewall

made the server and settings

but when i go to find my server i do not see it i dont even see it on my lan please help!

i cant seem to find in cofig where to put the ip of my server, anyone can tell where it is?

OK FOUND THE ISSUE!!! IT IS ON experimental, everything works

4 minutes ago, l1ga said:

OK FOUND THE ISSUE!!! IT IS ON experimental, everything works

Is your server displaying fine in the server list?

I can get players to join my server by ip but I'd like for it to show itself in the server list without the use of typing in the IP manually.

yeah, my server is displaying and i am palying atm, only works on expereimental (

Just now, l1ga said:

yeah, my server is displaying and i am palying atm, only works on expereimental (

Hmm. I wonder why my server won't display then. I can connect to it just fine using the IP, but it will not show up in the server list unless I search by IP first.

idk why, my server is not displaying all the time, its like 50/50% it will display without putting in the IP

1 minute ago, l1ga said:

idk why, my server is not displaying all the time, its like 50/50% it will display without putting in the IP

I'll see if anyone posted it yet in the bug reports and I'll send a report if they haven't.

Hi,

I'm having a great deal of issues as well showing my server.

I've asked them directly on Twitter in regard to this matter.

My server showed up after about 20 hours of running, but now it's gone again.

I'm only able to connect via IP:port :\

Edited by Jonas Kousted Hansen

28 minutes ago, Jonas Kousted Hansen said:

Hi,

Hope someone here is able to help, i'm simply unable to get the DART tool to work on my server, I've tried countless "supposed fixes" and had advice from countless people.

Ínstead of me describing what I've done, I've uploaded a hidden youtube video to this link. 

Please if you can see what i'm doing wrong, please let me know what to fix. Right now i don't want to launch the server as i can't be arsed to manually ban, ect.

I'm not sure if this do anything but mine says rconrestrict 1 and your is 0 also i use the dart provided in another language from the forum and works. Since i know the layout of dart i didn't really car what language is. Try it out and you'll know if its the dart your using that is not working.

what the problem most people are having, with it not showing on the list, is something that was not mentioned in the tutorial at all.

You need to forward 27016 on your router.

This is the Steam Query Port, used by the game to find the server lists.

1 hour ago, Aussie Cleetus said:

what the problem most people are having, with it not showing on the list, is something that was not mentioned in the tutorial at all.

You need to forward 27016 on your router.

This is the Steam Query Port, used by the game to find the server lists.

Are you saying i need to Forward 27016 on my WAN IP to 2302 on my Dedicated server for Dayz Server to show up in the server browser?

Why is this not mentioned anywhere : \?

1 hour ago, XxFri3ndlyxX said:

I'm not sure if this do anything but mine says rconrestrict 1 and your is 0 also i use the dart provided in another language from the forum and works. Since i know the layout of dart i didn't really car what language is. Try it out and you'll know if its the dart your using that is not working.

I tried both 0 and 1 in the video. I've tried the german version found on the forum, same issues.. I'm completely stumped as what  to do...

Edited by Jonas Kousted Hansen

1 hour ago, Jonas Kousted Hansen said:

Are you saying i need to Forward 27016 on my WAN IP to 2302 on my Dedicated server for Dayz Server to show up in the server browser?

I tried both 0 and 1 in the video. I've tried the german version found on the forum, same issues.. I'm completely stumped as what  to do...

1 hour ago, Jonas Kousted Hansen said:

in your battleye folder you need the following inside a BEServer_x64.cfg

RConPassword passwordhere
RestrictRCon 0 <---- Enables dart to connect
RConPort 2302   <---- Port of your server
RConIP 00.00.00.00 <--- server ip

you also need ports from 2302-2307     27016 and i opened 3389     all these are opened in router and computer firewall tcp/udp

and mine all show first time on server list and dart connected

Had this issue with server not showing in list, Solution was to port forward 27016 in the router, showed up straight away. Seems the release was somewhat rushed it feels...  ;-P

37 minutes ago, ICEMAN-FMCS said:

Had this issue with server not showing in list, Solution was to port forward 27016 in the router, showed up straight away. Seems the release was somewhat rushed it feels...  ;-P

did you forward to the 27016 on the internal port aswell?

Like WANIP:27016 --> INTERNALIP:27016?

2 hours ago, mrwolv said:

in your battleye folder you need the following inside a BEServer_x64.cfg

RConPassword passwordhere
RestrictRCon 0 <---- Enables dart to connect
RConPort 2302   <---- Port of your server
RConIP 00.00.00.00 <--- server ip

you also need ports from 2302-2307     27016 and i opened 3389     all these are opened in router and computer firewall tcp/udp

and mine all show first time on server list and dart connected

Followed your steps, same results with 2 different DART apps...

I tried using, localhost IP, local IP and wan IP.. nothing works.

I tried changing launch parameters to use full NTFS path for battleye folder no change.. I'm stumped...

8 minutes ago, Jonas Kousted Hansen said:

I tried changing launch parameters to use full NTFS path for battleye folder no change.. I'm stumped...

do you have a discord maybe i can help you that way would be easyer we can voice chat

Edited by mrwolv
  • Like 1

Just now, mrwolv said:

do you have a discord maybe i can help you that way would be easyer

Actually, what you described was exactly what i needed to hear, it's working as intended now. And now my server appears in the server browser..

Hopefully i'll find a fix to the DART Rcon tool soon :)

Just now, Jonas Kousted Hansen said:

Actually, what you described was exactly what i needed to hear, it's working as intended now. And now my server appears in the server browser..

Hopefully i'll find a fix to the DART Rcon tool soon :)

if you can explain what its saying and whats its doing i may know the ifx

Just now, mrwolv said:

if you can explain what its saying and whats its doing i may know the ifx

Basicly, no matter what i do i get failed to connect like in this video.

I tried making a more specific .cfg file, as recommended by other but with no effect.

I tried using, localhost IP, local IP and wan IP in the cfg. doesn't seem to make a difference.

1 minute ago, Jonas Kousted Hansen said:

Basicly, no matter what i do i get failed to connect like in this video.

I tried making a more specific .cfg file, as recommended by other but with no effect.

I tried using, localhost IP, local IP and wan IP in the cfg. doesn't seem to make a difference.

i see your problem right away :d give me 2 seconds to type it or i can speak in in seconds lol

• Like 1

ok so you have your dir path to

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DayZServer\battleye

but beacuse of the spaces between Program Files (x86)\Steam     it wont work move your entire folder over so its

C:\Dayzserver\Battleye

then try to recconect to rcon dont forget to change your file paths in your bat file and it should all be good what dose you bat file look like

you also need your ip in the battleye cfg that will be your internal ip so do cmd then ipconfig and you want your internal ip  IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . :

Edited by mrwolv
  • Beans 1

17 minutes ago, Jonas Kousted Hansen said:

Yes I port forwarded 27016 from server (internal ip) to external ip on my router and server shows up in community tab now no probs. My next issue is Bec... I can connect using the RCon and DaRT but Bec fails to login, double and triple checking my configs over and over cant seem to find the issue.