HEEROCKSS

Server Hosting Parameters

Hey All. Im pretty excited about running my own server, so far i can conntect to it and also my DART RCON is working properly. I still would like to know if there are more possible settings than the Server parameters in the Official Documentary. For Example: Only Daylight (and a range like 10h to 18h), how much loot, Vehicles etc etc etc. 

Also im wondering how need to setup Steam/My Server to show up in Steams Server list? I tried by adding the Game and also Server APP-ID to the "/dev/Managegameservers List but it wont show up.

Thanks for any Help.

PS: I would like to welcome everyone to test my Server :) ocm.internet-box.ch:2302

I know but if i type in ocm.internet-box.ch:2302 it shows up in the list and i can join.

Seems to be working since someone joined my Server randomly from a German IP. Also in the Console it shows my External IP and not my Local. Its weird that it dosent show up in the server list.

• Like 1

Try to go to the Server list and type in the IP searchbar (not in the server name search): ocm.internet-box.ch:2302

5 minutes ago, Timothy Stilt said:

HEEROCKSS, sorry XD my friend find you server and yea i try it :P works good btw 

Youre welcome :) Glad that it works but i still cant find it in the Server List :P

Just now, Doctor Tree said:

Not showing...

7b744acb59d77cc0f2e536fbf64fc265.jpgAs

Ok thats weird... Well, its in its early state, so i think there are some bugs around. 

I cant find it in Official or Community Tab but it is listed in the LAN Tab. I think its just a Bug since it is possible to join it anyway.

• Like 1

Thats how i join :P 

Im sure thats just a minor bug or maybe they dont want it to be listed for some reasons?

I just followed the Official Documentation

Make sure that the Port is forwarded in his router (default is 2302)