Kynero1

Buried Loot Stash Disappear if Character Dies?

Does anyone know whether your buried loot disappears from the server if your character who buried it dies?

57 minutes ago, Kynero1 said:

Does anyone know whether your buried loot disappears from the server if your character who buried it dies?

Doubt it, would be pretty pointless if it did. Not sure though. 

I havent even been able to bury a backpack yet. It gets wiped on game updatea and is server dependent.

57 minutes ago, nhow7108 said:

Does stashes get wiped on server restart?

Yes, I had 6... all gone.

My stashes have survived every server restart and my player died twice, you have to be on the same server so write it down. The server reset 9/17 obviously cleared all stashes though

• Like 1

8 hours ago, UNKN Fluxx said:

My stashes have survived every server restart and my player died twice, you have to be on the same server so write it down. The server reset 9/17 obviously cleared all stashes though

Excactly

Awesome news. I have been wondering this myself. Just tried it the night before the reset so I wasn't able to know if they stay after death or for how long. Also finally figured out that Dry Bags can be buried but not backpacks. Not sure if that information is helpful. 

22 hours ago, ShroudedStool said:

Awesome news. I have been wondering this myself. Just tried it the night before the reset so I wasn't able to know if they stay after death or for how long. Also finally figured out that Dry Bags can be buried but not backpacks. Not sure if that information is helpful. 

Yeah, I read that dry bags, hard cases, teddy bears, and cooking pots can be buried.

i buried a stash b4 the last update and it was still there after.

ive used a pot, drybag and the small yellow protective case thing.

Edited by jimmyhelmutt