Tyler Tee H C

ROLE PLAY DAY ANYONE ??

Was wondering if anyone would be interested in a "Role Play Sunday" or the like ??

Be good to have a few RPs having some fun once a week. I tend to use the same server always and if People are interested I will share server No. And work out what day and time is best suitable. In the UK so all times will be published. in GMT.

• Like 2
  • Beans 2

On 9/19/2018 at 2:12 PM, Tyler Tee H C said:

Was wondering if anyone would be interested in a "Role Play Sunday" or the like ??

Be good to have a few RPs having some fun once a week. I tend to use the same server always and if People are interested I will share server No. And work out what day and time is best suitable. In the UK so all times will be published. in GMT.

I'm game, you should find some way to weasle out people who are only gonna come along to rinse you and take all your gear.. I would definitely be up for this though. I'm UK also =

I have a few friends who would also be up for this.

Edited by droefheid
  • Like 1

I’m up for it, we definitely need the community to do things like this to keep the game interesting, whilst the devs get additional content ready.

• Like 1

Great idea!

Im in the US, otherwise I’d be up for that. Good luck finding some good RP’ers.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

9 hours ago, droefheid said:

I'm game, you should find some way to weasle out people who are only gonna come along to rinse you and take all your gear.. I would definitely be up for this though. I'm UK also GT; yung droefheid.

8 hours ago, TameGamerMT said:

I’m up for it, we definitely need the community to do things like this to keep the game interesting, whilst the devs get additional content ready.

5 hours ago, Nayte said:

Great idea!

Im in the US, otherwise I’d be up for that. Good luck finding some good RP’ers.

5 hours ago, Los Bandito said:

I would for sure be up for this!

Do any of you use discord?

We have an active community server where there are RP/MILSIM groups and also solo runners...We have a few factions and all play on the same servers and have mulitple ways of interaction in and out of game to keep the action moving. 

Once private servers are released there will be active servers up 24/7 to play on.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Powell x91 said:

We have an active community server where there are RP/MILSIM groups and also solo runners...We have a few factions and all play on the same servers and have mulitple ways of interaction in and out of game to keep the action moving. 

Once private servers are released there will be active servers up 24/7 to play on.

I have the app on my phone, very rarely use it, but I have it none the less.

2 hours ago, droefheid said:

I have the app on my phone, very rarely use it, but I have it none the less.

If you want, drop your discord here or in a PM and ill send you an invite. Plenty of active groups to choose from, plus people to group up with.

Would be nice to see diff servers for such KOS can be fun but the story of a bandit robbing you then killing you or letting you go is better

21 hours ago, droefheid said:

I'm game, you should find some way to weasle out people who are only gonna come along to rinse you and take all your gear.. I would definitely be up for this though. I'm UK.

4 hours ago, Chris Burton said:

Would be nice to see diff servers for such KOS can be fun but the story of a bandit robbing you then killing you or letting you go is better

I think, once the features are in and more stable that alot more ppl will do such actions.

For me, Xbox Party and prox chat still doesnt work as intended and i died yesterday because of that. Cool for me, but the interaction between the Players are limited right now.

If private servers goes live it will be also easier to find the right ppl and enjoy the RP, or Events we came up with. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, xhardcorefishx said:

I think, once the features are in and more stable that alot more ppl will do such actions.

For me, Xbox Party and prox chat still doesnt work as intended and i died yesterday because of that. Cool for me, but the interaction between the Players are limited right now.

If private servers goes live it will be also easier to find the right ppl and enjoy the RP, or Events we came up with. 

Cannot agree more, I've not yet tested the interaction since the update, but I think a local text chat wouldn't go a miss.. 

This game would be awesome for RP, but it's gonna be tough out in public servers currently, too many hotheads!! D:

3 hours ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

I don't understand Discord. I think I'm too old to understand it.

I’m with you there. I’ll either talk through prox or party chat, and just use Xbox to message if need be. 

All these newfangled concoctions!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Powell x91 said:

Can you voice chat on your phone via Discord? How does it work when in game?

4 hours ago, Los Bandito said:

Can you voice chat on your phone via Discord? How does it work when in game?

You can voice chat using it but its soley used to keep the community together on discord. Text channels so interaction/communication can be done. We have actuve events, bounty boards and 8 active factions on the discord. 

In game, its game chat we use. The discord isnt uses for voice comms.

5 hours ago, Nayte said:

I’m with you there. I’ll either talk through prox or party chat, and just use Xbox to message if need be. 

All these newfangled concoctions!

8 hours ago, droefheid said:

Cannot agree more, I've not yet tested the interaction since the update, but I think a local text chat wouldn't go a miss.. 

This game would be awesome for RP, but it's gonna be tough out in public servers currently, too many hotheads!! D:

9 hours ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

I don't understand Discord. I think I'm too old to understand it.

You're missing the point lol

Discord isnt used for voice comms. We use it to keep the community together. We have active factions, 8 to be exact who use our discord  and play on the same servers. To RP, The discord is just the hub of the community.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Powell x91 said:

You can voice chat using it but its soley used to keep the community together on discord. Text channels so interaction/communication can be done. We have actuve events, bounty boards and 8 active factions on the discord. 

In game, its game chat we use. The discord isnt uses for voice comms.

What's the channel called?