Danny Holman II

Squad Up/Team Up

How would everyone feel about being able to Team/Squad up together before a fresh spawn invite your friends for a Squad Up to team of maybe 3 or 4 perhaps before jumping in a server so you spawn with your buddies instead of finding each other I personally would be ok with it especially if you are Clan'd up would be a nice feature.

That was a Thought an idea a suggestion of a feature! not trying to join nor recruit a Clan so it belongs here I believe

• Beans 1

I think this would be a good idea, but at the same time would take away from the whole 'alone' element of the game. I enjoy the times of panic in firefights where you're trying to pick out your buddies from the enemy so you don't kill 'em. Crafting arm bands from raincoats are a good way to do this. 

Part of the fun is locating your friends too, it makes for a decent journey, heading to NW airfield to meet your friend who made their way up there earlier (for example).

Maybe they could make a server set that does this, good idea, but not for the hardcore players.

• Like 1

You would only choose the region when you die, only the region, not the city, the bandits are not interested in players recently reappeared, because they have nothing. the regions are immense, this would only help find your friends faster. In ARK it works very well respawn by region. So there would be no need to have clans

• Like 1