Sign in to follow this  
Anyeurysm

Character wiped after update

Question

Ummm, as the title says... 

I come home to my characters all being completely erased.

Was this intentional, if so why was no advanced notice given?

If it was unintentional, will the characters /loot be restored at some point?

In the future can we expect our characters to be wiped after game updates?

I would like to know because I have invested alot of time grinding and if things are just going to disappear, I can find better things to do with my time.

2 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Anyeurysm said:

Ummm, as the title says... 

I come home to my characters all being completely erased.

Was this intentional, if so why was no advanced notice given?

If it was unintentional, will the characters /loot be restored at some point?

In the future can we expect our characters to be wiped after game updates?

I would like to know because I have invested alot of time grinding and if things are just going to disappear, I can find better things to do with my time.

Happens almost every update.

• Sad 1

Im legit not trying to be rude but hear me out. If you are investing large sums of time on loot you are either on low population servers or havent looked into loot routes and maps etc. It took me 3 hours to get black m65 jacket black cargo pants combat boots high capacity vest an m4 with silencer akm with pso scope and silencer and a ton of ammo. Then I got myself a nice little pistol as a "flare gun" of sorts. Ive only played on xbox but after watching a bunch of videos reading the wiki the game is in its current state is only a fraction of what its sopposed to be at so its alarming to see people having a hard time when its so easy to gear up right now. Youtube tactics tips etc and youll last a long time. Wiki gear and their stats so you can have a general idea of your wanted gear for when its finished and farm for that. Practice the gunplay take risks. A pistol is actually more useful in close quarters combat if used right so when you see those campers in berenzino hospital you take a risk and upgrade your gear. If not youve lost nothing. If you prefer to keep away from others I suggest looking up routes to run for loot and watching videos on how to stay out of sight etc. The wipe should only cut you back a couple hours people getting upset need to invest more time in how to play properly it seems. Ill miss my blonde bomshell killer too but oh well on to the next skin to slaughter in

• Like 1