jimmyhelmutt

Free loot

Hey,

my friends and i have lots of loot and as the title suggests we are now looking into supplying fresh spawns with food and ammo to help with the respawn annoyance of finding food and water. 

Our plan is to loot coastal towns ( near spawn locations ) and place all gathered loot on the roads leading in/out of towns. We will mark these by building a fire next to the loot piles. We will be mainly on NL servers and will begin this evening around 00:00 GMT.

We will also leave any unwanted weapons and equipment. :) 

i can update with server name and number if anyone shows interest. :D

Edited by jimmyhelmutt
  • Beans 2

13 minutes ago, jimmyhelmutt said:

Hey,

my friends and i have lots of loot and as the title suggests we are now looking into supplying fresh spawns with food and ammo to help with the respawn annoyance of finding food and water. 

Our plan is to loot coastal towns ( near spawn locations ) and place all gathered loot on the roads leading in/out of towns. We will mark these by building a fire next to the loot piles. We will be mainly on NL servers and will begin this evening around 00:00 GMT.

Didn't everything just get wiped with the update? 

31 minutes ago, CarlTheGooner said:

Literally in the last couple of hours. Everything's being wiped. 

ah well maybe next time lol

• Beans 1

If this post were now, I'd understand, but yes, this was around the time of the wipe.

Good on you for playing hero, just be careful, some bandits may capitalize on your generosity

• Beans 1

13 hours ago, Bombarding said:

If this post were now, I'd understand, but yes, this was around the time of the wipe.

Good on you for playing hero, just be careful, some bandits may capitalize on your generosity

yeah happened today lol, met two guys who were friendly then shot me... ah well back to the grind.

4 minutes ago, jimmyhelmutt said:

yeah happened today lol, met two guys who were friendly then shot me... ah well back to the grind.

The worst kind of people are the people who pretend to be friendly then when your back is turned they pop you. Cowards scared of a fair fight. This is why I now shoot on sight.

Edited by CarlTheGooner

On 9/18/2018 at 6:10 PM, jimmyhelmutt said:

Hey,

that's so awesome man lol. GG