Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.63.148743

Soo who has actually caught a disease yet ? I have drank alot from ponds and i see the "disease meter" on the rise but i didnt seem to get sick. I'm guesssing it just means you "might" have a chance at getting sick as you see those little arrows pointing up ? Also, something small I noticed. The water pump/well doesnt have a little animation anymore. Cant throw items also? ie Flare. 

Things are feeling pretty good tho. Alot of the smaller components of the game are really coming together nicely to give an overall more satisfying experience and feels like a more wholesome experience then it use to just looting the environment and navigating towns 

19 hours ago, liquidcactus said:

Soo who has actually caught a disease yet ? I have drank alot from ponds and i see the "disease meter" on the rise but i didnt seem to get sick. I'm guesssing it just means you "might" have a chance at getting sick as you see those little arrows pointing up ? Also, something small I noticed. The water pump/well doesnt have a little animation anymore. Cant throw items also? ie Flare. 

Things are feeling pretty good tho. Alot of the smaller components of the game are really coming together nicely to give an overall more satisfying experience and feels like a more wholesome experience then it use to just looting the environment and navigating towns 

Throwing hasn't been in game since the first iteration of 0.63 but should be added at a later date which hopefully isn't too far away

• Beans 1

DayzTS, I'm beggining to see a pattern in your posting history. I am however unsure what you think this will accomplish. I suggest you start actually contributing to discussion rather than plastering the same thing on the forums. Consider this a friendly warning. 

• Thanks 1

Just going to chime in and say again I hate what you did to these forums.

I go away and com back to a million threads about insignificant changes, three pages to read and back, nothing makes sense unless you're here ever day to keep up. Bring back the 100pg exp threads.

Who ever came up with this idea should be shot with a ball of their own shit.

Hate to be that guy too but I took a year break because of the invisible zombies rather than complain, what the hell have you actually done I tried to read about it but back to my first point?

I didn't expect to come back to a less playable game. 

• Beans 1

10 hours ago, BCBasher said:

Just going to chime in and say again I hate what you did to these forums.

I go away and com back to a million threads about insignificant changes, three pages to read and back, nothing makes sense unless you're here ever day to keep up. Bring back the 100pg exp threads.

Who ever came up with this idea should be shot with a ball of their own shit.

Hate to be that guy too but I took a year break because of the invisible zombies rather than complain, what the hell have you actually done I tried to read about it but back to my first point?

I didn't expect to come back to a less playable game. 

I'm curious as to how the game isn't playable? Do you consider it that way because it's lacking in features? crashes? 

Hello,

"MAG" BUG REPORT:

I really freaked out because I was at gun point and I had to run away from bandits ... 

My M4A1 mag == 22rnd STANAG 
So I tried to reload by adding 8 more bullets to the mag ...
So far so good, after I unattached it from my rifle and reloaded its mag... The mag simple wouldn't re-attach to the rifle.

1. The mag would not attach to the M4A1 which was in WORN condition (green bar).
2. The mag was in PRISTINE condition (green bar).
3. I told my friend to try and attach the mag to the gun by dropping both items. Result: He couldn't attach it neither.
4. I told my friend to try and attach the mag to his own M4A1. Result: It worked.
5. I told my friend to try and attach his mag to my M4A1. Result: It didn't work.

From these series of testing, I could conclude that the issue was within my rifle and not the mag.
PLEASE HAVE THIS FIXED. It's really annoying not to know which item is broken (in my case, both were doing great).

Doing great == My M4A1 was barely used (I didn't shoot w/ it before)... My mag was OK as well ... 

UPDATE: I'm on PC! 

Edited by cupim42

On 9/23/2018 at 1:05 AM, cupim42 said:

Hello,

"MAG" BUG REPORT:

I really freaked out because I was at gun point and I had to run away from bandits ... 

My M4A1 mag == 22rnd STANAG 
So I tried to reload by adding 8 more bullets to the mag ...
So far so good, after I unattached it from my rifle and reloaded its mag... The mag simple wouldn't re-attach to the rifle.

1. The mag would not attach to the M4A1 which was in WORN condition (green bar).
2. The mag was in PRISTINE condition (green bar).
3. I told my friend to try and attach the mag to the gun by dropping both items. Result: He couldn't attach it neither.
4. I told my friend to try and attach the mag to his own M4A1. Result: It worked.
5. I told my friend to try and attach his mag to my M4A1. Result: It didn't work.

From these series of testing, I could conclude that the issue was within my rifle and not the mag.
PLEASE HAVE THIS FIXED. It's really annoying not to know which item is broken (in my case, both were doing great).

Doing great == My M4A1 was barely used (I didn't shoot w/ it before)... My mag was OK as well ... 

You should mention whether you're on PC or Xbox as that'd help them know what platform the problem is on.

Shortcut to dawn is pretty sick ... good to see the first mods springing up as WIP ; it will be great to drive that train after repairing it in a crowd of zombies ?‍♂️

No sound effects running through undergrowth, bushes, tree branches.. they just really aren't there unless they are 'obstacles' -  THICK branches and Tree trunks - right,?  The rest is just visual?  - I noted this already., last Exp. -  Is BIG pity. No more trying to force your way deep into a bush to get max cover?  Now you just run straight through them without even a sound effect?

ps - Folks, if you face the trunk of a thick branchy pine as close as you can, e.g. so you have a pine branch sticking through your head or body, and jump, you can land on the branch above.. if you move or turn at all you fall, but if you jump again you can reach a higher branch, so you can climb the tree at a few attempts (then I guess wolves cant get ya, or maybe you can fall and break a leg, but mainly you bounce off branches on your way down) I don't know what happens if you log out up there.

I guess you-all found this out a year ago and I'm the complete last to know ?

Edited by pilgrim*
  • Beans 1