ImpulZ

Xbox Update 18/09/2018

1 minute ago, B1ueMorph0 said:

Erm! Don’t think so. I have one server which I stay on. Which is also a high pop server. I don’t need to server hop as I actually know how to play the game. Also they said that all the servers would be back up once they all got he new patch. Patience! 

See they bring a patch out that stops the game working after downloading it not think it would be better to have it working then send out the update.. character wipe and the game doesn't even have servers until they are ready bullshit game 

57 minutes ago, Lee Macauley said:

Are you actually having a laugh everything I've worked for hours and  hours just gone and you expect to start over with fuck all! fuck this game I want my money back for this broken piece of of shit should of had this sorted years ago you've lost a player and some today fuck you very much 

Dude... It's a game preview. It's not the finished full game. All this game has lost is an idiot that has little to no comprehension. 

• Like 2

Pre patch notes or updates before they are finished would help others accpet upcoming changes or not be so surprised or angry at big updates

25 minutes ago, Lee Macauley said:

Maybe not but look at this game and some others like GTAV is 5 years old graphics take this game to school and all it has is trees and buildings that don't spawn in right even when your 20 foot away, the guns didn't even work right you could play a PS1 game that smoother than this and for £30 it's 20 less than a fully finished game with no problems or character wipes after fucking hours of play.. aye sure aim of the game is to survive for as long as possible people could have had characters since the game came out and now that's gone weeks of work and it didn't even give us a warming a couple of days before a character wipe gone fuck off shove my £30 up your arse and fix this heap of shit 

I'm curious to know what them giving a warning would achieve? How would that help anything? You then say, and I quote, "fix this heap of shit". Do you realise your just told them to do what you're getting angry at them for doing? Lol you need a mars bar mate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Beans 1

1 hour ago, Zachary Kelly said:

Wow character wipe to fix stuck in database. I guess fuck everybody that wasn’t stuck awesome

I have a modest 1,500 hours in the standalone. I've been wiped more times than can be remembered. Wipes will happen often and unannounced until 1.0 Stable. If you cannot handle this, you may want to wait for a .63 Stable version to drop.

1 hour ago, Connor Bellic said:

can we have bikes in your next update ?

pushbikes

Bikes are post 1.0 content.

https://dayz.com/blog/status-report-28th-november

"If you remember our 2015 roadmap, you probably think some features are missing. Taking a quick look at our goals for 2015 (when we originally wanted to reach BETA), that's correct - in order to not further hinder our plans for a functional core gameplay loop in BETA, we decided that some of those features will be added later in a form of free platform updates after 1.0:

Vehicle modification

Barricading

Birds

Aerial Transport (Specifically planes)

Bikes/Motorbikes"

1 hour ago, Lee Macauley said:

Are you actually having a laugh everything I've worked for hours and  hours just gone and you expect to start over with fuck all! fuck this game I want my money back for this broken piece of of shit should of had this sorted years ago you've lost a player and some today fuck you very much 

You have no idea how many bugs and bullshit deaths the TESTERS of DayZ Alpha have put up with for 5 years now. You are definitely not cut out for any of the "unstable" versions. Maybe have a breather and you'll come back once stable versions are released.

1 hour ago, Colt Danks said:

I realize its early access but fuckme man 21 hours logged on one character gone now i can't get into a server to start over because there's two with queues of 215

You need some patience and perspective if you really want to stick out this process. If you find it unreasonable in any way, take a break.

1 hour ago, GET PANNED said:

Honestly ImpulZ and the rest of the dayz dev team, I understand you get harsh constructive criticism and negative reviews and I understand its a game preview. However this game has been in development stages for nearly a DECADE A WHOLE DECADE. How and I say this as humbled as possible, how do you expect players to want to continue returning to play your game? These update specs are things that should have been fixed in previous updates. Each Xbox update is only 100 mb, then something else occurs that you have to fix etc. I payed 40 hard earned US dollars (3 hrs of manual labor irl) for a game that runs as poorly as the effort that is put into it. I can truly say that I haven't felt this robbed since bullys took my lunch money in middle school. Puh fucking thetic bi devs. 

DayZ standalone has been in development since December 16, 2013.

1,737 days

December 16, 2013 - September 18, 2018

A decade is 3,650 days.

1 hour ago, TheYetiBum said:

What's with salty posters getting mad at an early access game that clearly states in several different locations on the forum there actively posting on that with the game still being in development and receiving frequent updates that character wipes will come frequently and with no warning.

It's the only way the game gets better for everyone

^This

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

Ok, you guys fixed one thing that wasn't mentioned in the notes:

The Heads Up Display (your stamina, dehydration, hunger meter, etc) seens to have beem moved or at least shrinked.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ProsecuteCrime1 said:

Not that it would have mattered this time since there's a character wipe to go with the stash wipe, but I'm once again requesting that you provide notice of an event that will wipe stashes.

There's no incentive to grind this game if you're just going to keep resetting my stashes.

I would go ahead and expect a stash wipe with most updates, probably even a character wipe too. These things should be pretty frequent during this stage of testing. 

1 hour ago, Arctic Volkssturm said:

Glad I spent all night grinding a new full kit and finding/fixing up my first svd 

Same, took the day off to grind and got my first UMP. Made it from Rify to military base and back solo. And now *pfft* gone!

• Beans 1

Character wipe... Wow

We were alive for a week now with nearly bleeding out multiple times every day and now you're just gonna wipe all Characters...

A warnig would be nice next time so we know not to grind all day like crazy people

45 minutes ago, Lee Macauley said:

See they bring a patch out that stops the game working after downloading it not think it would be better to have it working then send out the update.. character wipe and the game doesn't even have servers until they are ready bullshit game 

Bit simple really, don’t play it. No one is forcing you. 

• Like 1

Gotta give credit though I bought both bohemia pre release games and dayz came out a good month or so after and has had 4 updates since the other one hasnt even had 1 so they are definately kicking into high gear for us to play smoothly. Im kinda annoyed by the wipe my blonde bombshell took out 17 bandits and lasted me the larger part of a week but she shall persevere in spirit

27 minutes ago, Fangedcar2 said:

No choice of spawn has been a key part of dayz since the beginning, if we could choose then it would be a clusterf'ck in cherno, elektro, solchiny, and balota. YEA GUYS!!!! let's create even more predictable spawns for fresh/dead players so our bandits out there can just camp those places. Honestly I'm a cannibal, but you get the idea

You would only choose the region when you die, only the region, not the city, the bandits are not interested in players recently reappeared, because they have nothing. the regions are immense, this would only help find your friends faster. In ARK it works very well respawn by region.

You guys are awesome dont mind yhe character wipe, can we have some info on gillies an vechicles coming, obsesed with this game lol thanks man

• Like 1

Goodbye, Carolyn. Cherno and I will miss you.

I name my characters and try to keep track of what happens to them with daily logs. Briefly put Carolyn was a savage monster. On day 1 she was lucky enough to find an IJ and mag and literally chase down two guys who were trying to steal her canteen. Day 2 she had found some rope and traded a mountain backpack for a stylish hand crafted improvised backpack. Robbed some guy in Electro last night for a can of beans. Half a can actually. Fell asleep on a police station roof only to never wake up again.

On to the next one...

3 hours ago, Colt Danks said:

I'm pissed and why are there only 2 servers u wiped me what is the pointof keep our guy alive for days and walking for hours if he just gets deleted I'm done with this game

Stop moaning, this is game preview and it's commonly known that some updates will reset characters occasionally. Don't get attached to your character until full release or go play cod

please fix first firearms,no hit any zombie/players. hard to play when firearms is useless,this is main part of dayz

thank you

gun is bugged even worse than before its an m4 and its doing the glitch where it wont take the magazine but when it happened before i was able to micro manage the mag back into the gun, this time i cant even do that it just wont accept the mag in anyway 

EDIT: i think that the gun thinks there is a mag in it when there isnt as the picture is showing a mag in the M4. my guess is that i cant put the new mag is because it thinks there is already one there but it wont trigger the reload action because it also thinks there isnt one there to take out.

Edited by pedro135

They’re right when we first got access to the closed alpha we log and re log we’d loose half of if not all of our food or water. Sometimes both with a gun or ammo all the way up by tisy . This games come a long way and beautiful compared to what it was two months ago

FYI XBOX players, your characters will be wiped on the regular until the full game is officially released. 

DO NOT GET ATTACHED TO YOUR GEAR

You bought an early access title. Wipes are frequent. Dean with it. 

• Like 1
  • Beans 2