ImpulZ

Xbox Update 18/09/2018

8 minutes ago, Colt Danks said:

I realize its early access but fuckme man 21 hours logged on one character gone now i can't get into a server to start over because there's two with queues of 215

At least you didn't lose 4 days worth to s bug. At least it's everyone getting wiped on an even playing field, at least when you get whiped it's for the purpose of fixing bugs and updating the game... It's a game preview. Trust me I'm the saltiest when I lose my character but only to bugs and glitches; would you rather them leave the game as it is and not touch it again?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, TheYetiBum said:

What's with salty posters getting mad at an early access game that clearly states in several different locations on the forum there actively posting on that with the game still being in development and receiving frequent updates that character wipes will come frequently and with no warning.

It's the only way the game gets better for everyone

I know people should read the small print every game starts like this some developers give you the chance to play it before the finished product 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Colt Danks said:

I'm pissed and why are there only 2 servers u wiped me what is the pointof keep our guy alive for days and walking for hours if he just gets deleted I'm done with this game

It's expected to happen you bought a game preview... You don't think this happened on PC no? It did many of times.   In a way that's a blessing for big groups like mine to all meet up when there's no vehicles to get from point A to point B although we all have been meeting up over the past week

If it were up to me I’d love to try every game before the finished product I played ark survival evolved before the final product and when it was released on disk for £60 I had only brought it for £20 with all but 1 dlc a lot of people complained then but I thought it was worth it 

Y'all bitch to much back off and give them some credit at least they took the time to port it over to console I mean damn it's a game preview ITS IN ALPHA at least they are working the bugs out and everything get a life and stop bitching at other people you arm chair scrubs.....to the devs great work for bringing us dayz 

Edited by a9juggalo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 3

Thanks for the update guys, keep them coming.

For all your salty people, have u forgotten it’s a game preview. It’s a work in progress title. Stop being such moany cry babies and get looting again. I bet the cry babies are the ones that log off during a gun fights cause they are scared to lose their “21” hour old character. 

Looking forward to further updated. Also this helps the people who are locked in the database, I sure if you was one of them you’d be happy to get unlocked. 

Yea the whole two man team that took years to port it, only after they got rid of that dumbass "rocket" and the ENTIRELY NEW engine they had to create just to get it to work. Check your Shit kid before you insult an entire community you just joined. I have no problem with the wipe, I just really want more than 5 primary weapons and the rest of the simple stuff, like bones for fishing hooks, or tents, it just seems there a lot of simple stuff that they took out with the broken stuff from the old engine

Edited by Fangedcar2

I for one would like to thank the devs for the work they’re putting in. Yes the game is buggy, yes character wipes suck (I had 6 full stanag mags) but they need the playtime and bug reports to make it right. Looking forward to updates and extra features. 

Edited by NinjaMikE

21 minutes ago, CarlTheGooner said:

Not on Xbox...

Maybe not but look at this game and some others like GTAV is 5 years old graphics take this game to school and all it has is trees and buildings that don't spawn in right even when your 20 foot away, the guns didn't even work right you could play a PS1 game that smoother than this and for £30 it's 20 less than a fully finished game with no problems or character wipes after fucking hours of play.. aye sure aim of the game is to survive for as long as possible people could have had characters since the game came out and now that's gone weeks of work and it didn't even give us a warming a couple of days before a character wipe gone fuck off shove my £30 up your arse and fix this heap of shit 

• Confused 2

Also, I get we don't have stress test or experimental servers like pc, and we'll get back to back fixes in there place,but how about you actually give us stuff to break. Again, I understand a lot of stuff was taken out for reworks because of the new engine, but we need some stuff, it's just a loot an shoot right now, minus hiding in the woods on a huge amount of pears.

Woo-hoo new character, Is this just a character reset or have our stashes been wiped aswell?, keep calm and carry on people when it has finally completed hopefully most will not have anything to complain about as long as the fixes are getting done

16 minutes ago, a9juggalo said:

7 minutes ago, B1ueMorph0 said:

Thanks for the update guys, keep them coming.

For all your salty people, have u forgotten it’s a game preview. It’s a work in progress title. Stop being such moany cry babies and get looting again. I bet the cry babies are the ones that log off during a gun fights cause they are scared to lose their “21” hour old character. 

Looking forward to further updated. Also this helps the people who are locked in the database, I sure if you was one of them you’d be happy to get unlocked. 

How are we gonna "get looting again" so we can kill server hopping noobs like you,when there are only 2 servers up?

42 minutes ago, Lee Macauley said:

Are you actually having a laugh everything I've worked for hours and  hours just gone and you expect to start over with fuck all! fuck this game I want my money back for this broken piece of of shit should of had this sorted years ago you've lost a player and some today fuck you very much 

Not really the games not even a month old so calm down it was going to happen anyway instead u would of lost weeks of tile i prefer this way. Instead of working hard have fun untill they get all the bugs hammered 

• Like 1

Ok people calm down what did u lose a m4 ak mosin who cares go to the middle of elctro and server hope there just trying to fix the bug what would have ur loot and a broken game or no looy but a working game 

so dont be a salty child that u lost the only 6 guns in the game

2 minutes ago, felipeskater said:

please place respawn option by map region, (N, S, E, W) for example! 

No choice of spawn has been a key part of dayz since the beginning, if we could choose then it would be a clusterf'ck in cherno, elektro, solchiny, and balota. YEA GUYS!!!! let's create even more predictable spawns for fresh/dead players so our bandits out there can just camp those places. Honestly I'm a cannibal, but you get the idea

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xtaker of lifeX said:

Ok people calm down what did u lose a m4 ak mosin who cares go to the middle of elctro and server hope there just trying to fix the bug what would have ur loot and a broken game or no looy but a working game 

No, I lost my goat meat, idc about guns. I want that meat.

don't care about loot.... but refuse to play until there are more servers. still waiting

Edited by dynodunk69

I don’t understand why some people feel the need to implode because their character has been wiped. If you paid any sort of attention to this game then you would know that a) this was always going to happen, and b) this will happen many more times before 1.0. 

I too had a character that was countless hours old, and last night I spent numerous hours attempting to find an SVD because mine had been lost earlier in the night transferring gear near to a server reset. I’m not going to bitch about it, and in fact I am looking forward to looting and gearing up again as there isn’t much else to do within the current build.

With regards to the £30 or 40 dollars/euro etc. you might have put into the game, again, you knew it was a game preview. Regardless if BI have spent 10 years developing the game, it could be 20 and i’d still say the same thing, you are your own person and can make your own decisions. Nobody stuck a gun to your head and demanded that you purchase their game. If you really aren’t happy with the product you bought then you only have yourself to blame. There were no false pretences whatsoever from BI.

Regarding the latest patch, I think the VoIP fix is a game changer and will add a new dynamic to game play while we wait for additional content. Can’t wait to try it out.

Edited by TameGamerMT

1 minute ago, Xtaker of lifeX said:

It's not about what I lost bellend it's the fact I spent hours of my real time running around finding all the stuff without sever hopping which is what your ment to do.. walking to titsy and back to the coast takes well over a hour in real time so yeah really wanna do that again.. and guy spawned in on me at a base yesterday I shot him straight away I hope this was you!!

6 minutes ago, Fangedcar2 said:

How are we gonna "get looting again" so we can kill server hopping noobs like you,when there are only 2 servers up?

Erm! Don’t think so. I have one server which I stay on. Which is also a high pop server. I don’t need to server hop as I actually know how to play the game. Also they said that all the servers would be back up once they all got he new patch. Patience! 

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

1 minute ago, Lee Macauley said:

It's not about what I lost bellend it's the fact I spent hours of my real time running around finding all the stuff without sever hopping which is what your ment to do.. walking to titsy and back to the coast takes well over a hour in real time so yeah really wanna do that again.. and guy spawned in on me at a base yesterday I shot him straight away I hope this was you!!

If you don't want issues, don't buy a game in Preview especially in Alpha

• Like 1