bent.toe

Exit during firefights and server hopping needs fixing.

Engage in a firefight and your opponent runs into a building and exit the server are the most boring thing ever. Same when my teammates want to exit when fired upon.

Server hopping to be fully geared in 1 hour since a fresh spawn is another issue. Sure it's tedious and boring looting 50 building and come out with a broken pistol and 2 pipsi's... and the loot is to random, too scarce, to little and with no logic... Only building i find the loot being logic is in the medical buildings.

All other loot is unlogic.

I hope you start locking characters in servers. No more than 2 servers can be switched between until they are reset. 

If your getting shot at and exit you can join one other server or have the option to rejoin the one you just cowardly left.

If you join another server and decide to leave that and the first one is full..you have two options. Wait 2 hours or rejoin the last one...if that one became full while you exited...tough luck. No playing for you.

Its frustrating, i know. 

But they know about it, they literally replied less than hour ago in that thread^^ 

• Beans 2

I posted this in the suggestions forum half an hour ago, applies to all platforms:

As long as there are shared hives these things will happen, but I believe a few steps should be taken to make it less attractive:

• When logging into a new server within a certain time (at least an hour) after logging out of another, the character should spawn in a random location in the general area (1km2) of where he/she logged out.
  • The login delay when server hopping should be longer, 90 seconds is nowhere near enough. Around 5 minutes or more should do.
  • When logging into a new server, regardless of the time that has passed after logging out of the previous server, the character should never spawn inside a building or base. Trying to do that will lead to random spawn as above.
  • As for combat logging, there should be a proximity delay pausing the logout timer when there are other players in the vicinity (+/- 100m or so). Player should always be able to quit the game (if you gotta go you gotta go...) leaving the character exposed until the others move off or find and kill him.

I'm not a fan of server hopping... But, when I finally reach an abandoned military post and haven't even found a gun and I'm immediately under fire from someone who just server hopped in behind me, you're damn right I'm going to hop out if I'm not killed first!

I know a few spots that are popular for server hoppers. I camp out and kill them. They always rage quit lol. I bagged 16 so far.

Combat logging used to be far worse. You could be shooting someone, you knock them out and boop, gone. It used to be immediate. Currently combat loggers are serious bandit trolls who only care about keeping gear. Which I get it, fine, but 15 seconds desync is fine with me. Havent experienced any serious combat logging.

Unless they lock the door behind them, if you're close enough when they run to log, you can probably kill them when they are not in game. Which means when they spawn, bam, they are fresh or see red screen. That to me is sweet enough justice for it.