Sign in to follow this  
ShaneRetter

persistant legendary items

What if .... there were legendary (named) items that never de-spawned. Like MrBlackout's Mosin 'Mossalina'. It would just pass from hand to hand over time ... become lost in a forest, until some lucky fresh spawn happened to find it again one day, traded, treasured, and lost again in a camp raid or firefight.

Not a lot of things, but things like a legendary combat knife, sawed off shotgun, jacket ... even a teddy bear, etc .... all named by veteran players, and related to things they ether valued in-game as they played, or provided an epic moment.

Just a thought I wanted to share ... even though it's probably not a sensible one

• Like 1

I think this is an interesting idea. Something that comes to mind that i would like to see, regarding this idea would be a scary serial killer type mask. There is only 1. As it gets handed across to different players perhaps they feel the need to fulfill the masks duties or just carry it as a trophy. Maybe there could be a server option to re start its spawn if it isnt in a container or being held by a player.