Danny Holman II

Friendly Fire Servers

On the Xbox One this game needs a Dedicated Friendly Fire Server for people who doesn't want to PVP Kill but rather than Join up together and loot an take down zombies without fear of being killed and losing everything. Also I think a map system would help even if it's just looting and finding a map you can open and close like the compass. Another thing supposed be realistic but your water and food goes down way to quick in reality you can go 3 days without water before dying and almost a month without food maybe slowed down a little would be helpful just some humble opinions

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Pretty sure once the games out of game preview it'll have some form of solo play to get used to map and mechanics etc. But the devs have stated that this is a hardcore survival MMO first and foremost so the focus will always be on player interaction and PvP. More gameplay mechanics, items, vehicles etc will enrich the gameplay options and make it harder to find the exact loot your looking for so all of that will decrease shoot on sight PvP mentality. Also when private servers become available in sure there will role play servers where Kill on sight will get you banned from said server as you'll have to atleast role play a bandit and hold people up etc. ATM there's a severe lack of stuff to do once fully looted so ppl tend to go kill crazy, add ontop of that the fact that if your in party chat you can't switch back to game and talk due to a bug so that breeds KOS mentality too. When people get used to the game or bored the killing will decrease outside of military zones.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Danny Holman II said:

On the Xbox One this game needs a Dedicated Friendly Fire Server for people who doesn't want to PVP Kill but rather than Join up together and loot an take down zombies without fear of being killed and losing everything. Also I think a map system would help even if it's just looting and finding a map you can open and close like the compass. Another thing supposed be realistic but your water and food goes down way to quick in reality you can go 3 days without water before dying and almost a month without food maybe slowed down a little would be helpful just some humble opinions

This will be a case for private servers with their own rule sets. Portable maps that you can find throughout the world are planned. The energy/water consumption is not realistic, but challenging, to keep players going.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

The energy/water consumption is not realistic, but challenging, to keep players going.

They finally admit it.

• Haha 1

If you wish to do this just stick exclusively to low pop. That's what I do when I'm looting and when I have the weapons I join 30 pops. Pvp is a major part of the game for me, but I like doing it at my own way

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, droefheid said:

They finally admit it.

They never actually said otherwise in the first place. 

The drop rates are and always have been made to be that way...Like i said in about 10,000 posts about it on release. 

People were crying over it when it was always made to be that way. Like when people wanted a real time 24 hour cycle?! Like how da fuk would that really be challenging/or any reason to have at all? As no normal averae gamer plays on a real time cycle for 24 hours...So it was clearly made to be exaggerated and put pressure on the player.

Its fun to spawn and need to find some water pretty quick and dieing because you couldnt is fine; but that happens 3 times and you start to think. seems like you wont thirst to death in the first 9 minutes anymore which is cool

If all the loot is gone you can wait for the server to reset(max 2 hours) or do a lil server hop(3 minutes)

13 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

This will be a case for private servers with their own rule sets. Portable maps that you can find throughout the world are planned. The energy/water consumption is not realistic, but challenging, to keep players going.

I understand the food and water but as soon as you spawn in? Lol Like what the hell not moved 5ft and I'm already starving and dying of dehydration and I took 4 steps is a little much

Finding food and drink isn't that challenging. Especially at the moment because water doesn't need purifying. Kill a chicken, eat a mushroom, lots of food about. Don't  sprint everywhere like a maniac.

• Like 1

Naw food and drink is way too scarce you loot 20 building's and find if lucky a Pepsi and about 20 hoodies! Building's need more food and drinks almost every building/house are barren to an extreme level it's irritating searching house after house to find 1 drink or a canned tuna. Only option really is hull ass to airfield or barracks find anything worth a damn needs lots of work on the homes for loot

5 hours ago, Bigbroski83 said:

Hey this company is terrible and makes nothing but broken ass games how do u do updates and make things worse on the Xbox I just lost my character I have had for over a week and all my loot in thin air howwwwww the fuck do u explain that i want my money back for this trash ass game

Please read the patch notes

Character wipes are a normal part of the game and actually needed. I'm glad the same people who have had SVDs for 2 weeks now need to reset. Plus with the fix to VOiP we can begin playing the game like normal.

Also, the developers are doing great. They make amazing games and some of the best ever made actually Arma, Arma2 and Arma3 are fantastic games. Same with DayZ.

There is a splash screen at the beginning of loading the Game Preview Known as DayZ. I've seen $60 AAA games less fun and with more bugs than DayZ. 

Atleast we get a patch every week.

Please dont feel as of you're the only one who got reset. EVERY character got reset. Games like ARK, on official servers base wipe every week, why should this be different. Having people run around for 1+ week with the same gear isnt fun. It also shows that you should play higher pop servers, as if you were playing in hot zones, that gear could be gone in hours dude.

2 hours, and I had 10 cans of food, military gear, acog on m4 with 4 mags, Supressed and Scoped AK with 3 mags, and a Suppressed Pistol with an assault pack. Gotta know where to loot man.

Hint, I went from polena, to Stary, to barracks south of NW Airfield, to Tents at top of NW Airfield, to Station in the trees at top of NW airfield, in 2 games, no server hopping, i was full kit. Playing in 2 40 pop servers btw

Edited by Bombarding
  • Like 1

Why guys are you so scare or salty to loose gear or stuff wen u die.... you start with nothing ..... so everything you loot its an extra ... why u get scare to loose something man its a game so if u die u die thats it bro restart and anywais i think its more interesting too start and loots again then running around town with full gear with no purpose

Anywais people alwais crying or complain again everything for no reason ..... bunch of baby crying .... thats a game preview its like a beta .... you did not read befor u buy it ... stupid baby crying ....    CONTINUE YOU DOING GREAT WORK DEVELOPERS I LIKE THIS GAME AND WATH YOU ARE DOING I SUPPORT YOU !!