Sign in to follow this  
Kynero1

Hold Breath to Steady Scope Sway

Question, For XBOX version is there a way to hold your breath to reduce weapon sway while in scope mode?  If not will it be implemented in the future?

There are no option as of now.

Only way is to crouch or go prone, unfortunally there is another bug, your shoulder/backpack will block the view in the scope.

Either stick with the M68 or Acog on the M4A1 and all 3 stances work.

Edited by bent.toe

Yep we need this on console asap, weapons are sway heavy and seeing as though TPP modes reticule is quite badly misaligned, so aiming ADS in FPP is the only way to go at range. Thankfully switching to full auto is available now even though the buttons are buggy as hell, but hopefully holding breath and looking over shoulders keys will be added

15 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

Yep we need this on console asap, weapons are sway heavy and seeing as though TPP modes reticule is quite badly misaligned, so aiming ADS in FPP is the only way to go at range. Thankfully switching to full auto is available now even though the buttons are buggy as hell, but hopefully holding breath and looking over shoulders keys will be added

Just go prone?

I've yet to successfully swap an ak to full auto. 

5 hours ago, Bombarding said:

Just go prone?

I've yet to successfully swap an ak to full auto. 

Going prones fine but the pso-1 scope is bugged an the scope blacksout if your wearing a backpack ATM, plus probing misaligns your aiming but a quick fix is to ADS directly down to your feet and it pushes it back Into alignment . And keep hold of LT trigger and spam right dpad and keep an eyebottom left of screen for for mode because I always have my AKM set to full auto now. Can take a minute of spamming :)

46 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

Going prones fine but the pso-1 scope is bugged an the scope blacksout if your wearing a backpack ATM, plus probing misaligns your aiming but a quick fix is to ADS directly down to your feet and it pushes it back Into alignment . And keep hold of LT trigger and spam right dpad and keep an eyebottom left of screen for for mode because I always have my AKM set to full auto now. Can take a minute of spamming :)

Do we know what guns it works for?

I've seen scorpions in full auto, m4 in single shot, aks in full auto, what about mp5 and ump?

Never mind. I found the way for me to get it to work.

Hold LT, literally spam left dpad, then right dpad, making sure you are going left, right, left, right etc. It will switch. Took 3 seconds.

Dont really like the full auto on umps can probably fire faster if I tap the trigger in single shot. Will have to test it out with ak.

But the m4 single shot is sounding like a realistic compromise to the ak. Now if only it had a real suppressor lol

Edited by Bombarding
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this