Ono millsz

Dayz mosin glitch ?? On xbox one

Question

I have no idea what's going on with my mosin I need help I beg of the dayz survivor community  right now I have issues loading my mosin it only let's me chamber one round not matter if I have extra bullet whether I combine from inventory or manual load using (y) button it wont work maybe I'm doing something wrong even when bullet are in hot bar or on floor it wont let me load the internal mag only chamber one shot  I know how to play n can load every other weapon I know how to by-pass mag glitch as well but cnt seem to understand  what's going on wit this mosin I have tons of ammo n pu scope but it's useless sadly please help guys !!!

9 answers to this question

I understand you are frustrated, but please refrain from posting your question in multiple topics and forum areas. The forums are a bit slow, but someone will help you eventually.

Do you have a 5rnd clip, by the way?

Edited by Max Planck

No I dont have a 5 round clip didnt know where to find them or if they are  even in the xbox version .

Ps::::: I have no idea how to use this never have but love dayz so much decided to finally give it a try I apologize and am not sure if my post is going through or how any of this works so sorry but Is there a app or only web browser  accessible only 

Also my android is out dated so it take for ever to load my post so I cancelled  n just posted again hoping one wud go through so sorry again .

And can you also explain how I should post so i wont be a ANNOYING person 

Or cause conflict here i have no idea how any of this works nor any one to explain this forum stuff to me 

• Beans 1

1 hour ago, CarlTheGooner said:

There's no mags for the Mosin as yet. You chamber one and four in the gun, press B on the invisible bullets from inventory.

Mosin–Nagant has an internal fixed built-in magazine - not removable - so it has NO plug in magazine.,  but you can load five rounds quickly with a stripper-clip instead of one at a time.  I guess CTG is right you don't have these yet in Xbox ??  I don't play Xbox but the way you load a Mosin doesn't sound very intuitive ( .. hell, maybe they changed it in PC too.. ain't tried one for a good while).

IRL = You load a Mozin-Nagent from the top by pushing in cartridges one by one, OR you have a refillable stripper-clip of cartridges and you can push down all 5 rounds through the top of the receiver, out of the stripper clip into the internal magazine, in one movement.  

- at least this vid shows you what a stripper-clip looks like in real life & how it works  (for any folk who don't have one at home)

• Beans 2

15 hours ago, CarlTheGooner said:

There's no mags for the Mosin as yet. You chamber one and four in the gun, press B on the invisible bullets from inventory.

Thank u I've done that it doesn't seem to work maybe it's just me or maybe its glitched I've moved on to svd  for a while imma stay clear of the mosin till it's fixed or I figure out how to use it correctly it only let's me chamber one round when I press b but thank u do you happen to know what has mask like gp5 n respirator is used for ?? Or is it just for looks ???

On 9/17/2018 at 4:09 AM, Ono millsz said:

Thank u I've done that it doesn't seem to work maybe it's just me or maybe its glitched I've moved on to svd  for a while imma stay clear of the mosin till it's fixed or I figure out how to use it correctly it only let's me chamber one round when I press b but thank u do you happen to know what has mask like gp5 n respirator is used for ?? Or is it just for looks ???

The mosin is still my preferred sniper based on how I play. I dont like sitting in 1 place and sniping, I've seen enough dayZ stories to know that's how you get killed real quick.

Mosin just only load 1 at a time. Works fantastic. If you look in the xbox forums, under the pinned thread "Known Bugs" this is there.

A sniper in DayZ should only be firing 1 round maybe 2 to confirm the kill then move spots. But hey, play how you want. Personally I've had bad karma experiences with SVDs soooo, I stay away from that gun.