Jerry Young

Staying Entertained

Anyone doing certain things to keep yourselves entertained in the game,or immersed.i feel like if it didn't wipe stashes on every patch it would give me a sense of progression in a way by stockpiling goods. Just curious how everyone else is staying immersed at this point.

Its tricky at the moment, I'll agree. With most things I'm wanting to try now, not yet in the game. 

When solo, I'm mostly just looking for the PU scope right now, Planning on changing to a mosin once I've found the scope. Apart from that, Checking out new areas and potential camp sites. Trying to play in game chat as much as possible too or join LFGs on xbox and help out them out.

When a bit more content comes out I think I'll settle in a part of the map, stick to one server and see what happens from there. Just got to keep surviving and have some fun along the way 

Edited by Powell x91
Typo

hunting and caches are what I'm doing. I figure what the heck if it clears, it was fun adventure getting it. My friend and I were contemplating venturing off into the trading business or like hunting guide type rp. 

Edited by Mixeorite

2 minutes ago, Powell x91 said:

Its tricky at the moment, I'll agree. With most things I'm wanting to try now, not yet in the game. 

When solo, I'm mostly just looking for the PU scope right now, Planning on changing to a mosin once I've found the scope. Apart from that, Checking out new areas and potential camp sites. Trying to play in game chat as much as possible too or join LFGs on xbox and help out them out.

When a bit more content comes out I think I'll settle in a part of the map, stick to one server and see what happens from there. Just got to keep surviving and have some fun along the way 

I have pu scope if you interested 

1. Play the hero. Be friendly. Talk to people. Try and form little travelling parties. Or get killed. But helping is always good.

2. Play a bandit. Kill all that you see.

3. Play a bandit hunter. Hunt exclusively bandits. Stalk your prey. Reign down upon them with fire as they kill the helpless.

4. Uncover the secrets of Devils Castle.

5. Join a group or post on the forums about organizing a massive 30 player. 15v15 or more Attack/Defend at Devils Castle. Attack squad wears 1 color armband. Defend squad wears another. When all the gunfire ends, the team remaining loots, has celebratory cooked human steak, then suicides.

6. Counter snipe the snipers at electro, or the beached barge.

7. Go play music and broadcast it at NW airfield. Defend yourself as long as you can from all attackers trying to shut off Gangem Style.

8. Play hardcore. First Person. No Backpacks

9. Visit all towns and take a photo.

10. Make a narrative.

11. Play lone wolf.

12. Play with non military equipment, so no gear, M4s, or AKs.

13. Role Play a police officer.

14. Join exclusively 50+ pop servers, stay out of low pop, even when fresh spawn.

15. Make your own story.

16. Play literally as hardcore as you can. Dont stockpile gear.

17. Experiment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Beans 1

6 minutes ago, Powell x91 said:

3 minutes ago, Mixeorite said:

I have pu scope if you interested 

Funny, last thing I need to begin my roleplay is a PU scope for my mosin

• Haha 1

Just now, Mixeorite said:

ill be in staroye

Ah geez, I just got my friend out of there. We logged at NW airfield, but are heading to Stary tomorrow

3 minutes ago, Bombarding said:

1. Play the hero. Be friendly. Talk to people. Try and form little travelling parties. Or get killed. But helping is always good.

2. Play a bandit. Kill all that you see.

3. Play a bandit hunter. Hunt exclusively bandits. Stalk your prey. Reign down upon them with fire as they kill the helpless.

5. Join a group or post on the forums about organizing a massive 30 player. 15v15 or more Attack/Defend at Devils Castle. Attack squad wears 1 color armband. Defend squad wears another. When all the gunfire ends, the team remaining loots, has celebratory cooked human steak, then suicides.

6. Counter snipe the snipers at electro, or the beached barge.

7. Go play music and broadcast it at NW airfield. Defend yourself as long as you can from all attackers trying to shut off Gangem Style.

8. Play hardcore. First Person. No Backpacks

9. Visit all towns and take a photo.

10. Make a narrative.

11. Play lone wolf.

12. Play with non military equipment, so no gear, M4s, or AKs.

13. Role Play a police officer.

14. Join exclusively 50+ pop servers, stay out of low pop, even when fresh spawn.

15. Make your own story.

16. Play literally as hardcore as you can. Dont stockpile gear.

17. Experiment.

And how people can get bored is beyond me lol 

1 to 3 - pretty much how I've spent alot of time, All gone well and also bad lol 

4 - I've only passe by it; I'll have to venture over the east some more and check it out. Currently in the far west.

5 - Tell me a time and place lol 

6 - Need to get myself a sniper rifle, AK can do bits at range though.

7 - creased me up....Been looking at playing about with one of those. Need to store gear and take the battery to it and some point. 

8 - Play FFP mainly but I like the idea of adding some extra difficulty. My backpack gets ditched alot of the time in combat if safe to do so.

9 - Shit, So I've got to start all over again? Haha

10 - i use this one; the shit has hit the fan.

11 - alot of the time after work in the early AM

12 - tricky one. Planning on playing around with loadouts when i can store more safely.

13 - fuck the police 

14 - Mainly playing high pop now. Much better but its sketchy as hell lol

15 - See number 10.

16 - Yeah, thats a good one too. I havent stashed much as of yet really. 

17 - tell them again.

And trade with him for that scope man.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Powell x91 said:

And how people can get bored is beyond me lol 

1 to 3 - pretty much how I've spent alot of time, All gone well and also bad lol 

4 - I've only passe by it; I'll have to venture over the east some more and check it out. Currently in the far west.

5 - Tell me a time and place lol 

6 - Need to get myself a sniper rifle, AK can do bits at range though.

7 - creased me up....Been looking at playing about with one of those. Need to store gear and take the battery to it and some point. 

8 - Play FFP mainly but I like the idea of adding some extra difficulty. My backpack gets ditched alot of the time in combat if safe to do so.

9 - Shit, So I've got to start all over again? Haha

10 - i use this one; the shit has hit the fan.

11 - alot of the time after work in the early AM

12 - tricky one. Planning on playing around with loadouts when i can store more safely.

13 - fuck the police 

14 - Mainly playing high pop now. Much better but its sketchy as hell lol

15 - See number 10.

16 - Yeah, thats a good one too. I havent stashed much as of yet really. 

17 - tell them again.

And trade with him for that scope man.

Part of my role play is finding it myself, but I'd offer up some SVD mags, bandages, morphine or food for it

One of the biggest flaws in the game so far is the lack of content.

I really hope to see base bulding, vehicles and more features really soon because right now is just go to a city, loot, go to a military base, loot, basically you go to place and place looting until the end, with the occasional player interaction.

Edited by MarczXD320
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Bombarding said:

Part of my role play is finding it myself, but I'd offer up some SVD mags, bandages, morphine or food for it

Nice find on the morphine. 

Havent come across it yet. Take it you found it in a med centre or hospital etc?

5 hours ago, Bombarding said:

Nooo-oh.

Don't let yourself get tricked, everyone. Bad things happen there.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, kichilron said:

Nooo-oh.

Don't let yourself get tricked, everyone. Bad things happen there.

Welp, they asked for something to do. I merely offered.

P.s. uncovering the secrets is better at night, so you may want to wait for that implementation before you go searching :)

10 hours ago, Bombarding said:

That's a winner! Definitely going to do that soon.

Like that

Edited by Tarkules
  • Beans 2