MarczXD320

Locked in database should be REMOVED from the Xbox One version until a critical fix can be provided

I don't think there's any other way i'm afraid.

I know this sistem exist because of server hoppers but it should be able to recognise server hoppers from people who suffer conection issues or are getting kicked from the game due to server resets.

There are innocent people who cannot play the game for hours and days because of this system, unfortunately on the xbox version it's a game breaking feature that in my opinion should be removed from the game until a fix can be provided, rather play with hoppers than not be able to play at all.

• Like 1

Honestly, I respect that, but If you are suffering from poor connection I'm sorry. To the game it appears that you are server hopping.

By removing this, that basically allows someone to hit tents over and over with no repercussion. I think that is more unfair than being locked out.

10 minutes ago, Bombarding said:

Honestly, I respect that, but If you are suffering from poor connection I'm sorry. To the game it appears that you are server hopping.

By removing this, that basically allows someone to hit tents over and over with no repercussion. I think that is more unfair than being locked out.

Nah, server issues with connections and hosts are not a issue anymore since around the first week of the game, i have to remove the hat for the devs, servers are overall really smooth to play, but the server resets are another story, you can have the bad luck of entering 2 consecutive servers where they are about to reset in 10 minutes or less, so you can get kicked twice in spam of around 20 minutes, that's enough for you to get locked.

8 minutes ago, MarczXD320 said:

Nah, server issues with connections and hosts are not a issue anymore since around the first week of the game, i have to remove the hat for the devs, servers are overall really smooth to play, but the server resets are another story, you can have the bad luck of entering 2 consecutive servers where they are about to reset in 10 minutes or less, so you can get kicked twice in spam of around 20 minutes, that's enough for you to get locked.

Yes and no. I've joined a game. Loaded into a different server with a friend, been kicked because its 5 min left, then jumped to a new server fine. 

I'm not entirely sure what triggers the locks but based on my experience it is server hopping. You gotta remember. Yes it runs the fluidity, but this will be resolved once the game receives a hardcore stability patch, and server resets to from 1.5hr to 4 hours, which will bring night gameplay. Honestly if I get locked, I just go play a new game. 1 round of pubg or a mission in tomb raider is enough to unlock for me

• Thanks 1

Well the system obviously does not work as it is meant to. I have not played in a couple of days and try to log on on my one day off and have this issue. Yet I see countless people on my Facebook groups talking of server hopping. Never done it and think it misses the point of the game to do it. But yet I sit here not able to play at all. :( 

well i have a great connection, do not server hop or combat log. was locked out for an hour yesterday, and played all night with my group. logged out for the night, now i come back today and i am locked again... This issue needs to be addressed.

35 minutes ago, j prosper said:

well i have a great connection, do not server hop or combat log. was locked out for an hour yesterday, and played all night with my group. logged out for the night, now i come back today and i am locked again... This issue needs to be addressed.

Similar issue here as well.

I join lower population servers, and tend to get hit with server resets, sometimes within 30 minutes. Had the proximity chat bug, logged out to fix it. Trying to log back into the same server got me locked out.

I really can’t wait until server reset times are dialed way back.. 

Please Bohemia, sooner than later!

I am also in support of this quick fix. Do it, I haven't been able to play long enough to find a tent, let alone loot someone else's. Who cares either way? Id rather play a massively unbalanced game then just not play at all. 

You guys are putting shit in the game like 100 size radio bases with zero functional purpose, but you cant fix base issues.

Totally agree with this one. Ive been locked out because Ive switched profiles for some reason, and server restarts are a big problem, as well as disconnects. If you take a break from the game every hour or so and want to log out so you dont get killed, you cant. The character lock is just a bad idea all round and Id rather live with hoppers any day. The devs need a better solution to stop server hopping if they dont want players doing it.

Yeah this BS needs to be removed ASAP. Me and my squad lost connection to a server and now 2 of us can't connect to anything and can't play.

Server hoppers aren't nearly a big enough issue to warrant this garbage.