After managing to stay alive for five days and finally finding good gear what happens the game freezes and when I reboot the game I've lost everything. Fook you Bohemia your game is shit it worked better five years ago on PC, what have your devs been doing since three yrs ago when it was announced that the game would be coming to Xbox. I think that youve all been sitting around in some sort of circle jerk fellatio group because you sure haven't been making sure that this piece of garbage chitt works properly. And for all you fanboy critics out here that are gonna tell me I'm wrong go and suck your mommys Richard.

Edited by Max Planck

15 minutes ago, Maccamc666 said:

After managing to stay alive for five days and finally finding good gear what happens the game freezes and when I reboot the game I've lost everything. Fook you Bohemia your game is shit it worked better five years ago on PC, what have your devs been doing since three yrs ago when it was announced that the game would be coming to Xbox. I think that youve all been sitting around in some sort of circle jerk fellatio group because you sure haven't been making sure that this piece of garbage chitt works properly. And for all you fanboy critics out here that are gonna tell me I'm wrong go and suck your mommys Richard.

Everything works better on PC, dude !  That's what PCs are FOR. .. EVEN Microsoft runs OK if you TRAIN it to ...  Gaming consoles are just made to give <<them>> better control of your cash and your mind.
My advice would be - don't go there, kid.

Hey,  if the Xbox is your bag  then fight for it. That's OK by me, no sweat.

But ma mamma allays say   - " Why buy a rig you can't even root ? "

Edited by pilgrim*
ps - don't play on shared wifi, get Ethernet, dude - xxP

Critique and complaints are a-okay, insults aren't. Locked.

• Like 2
  • Beans 1