bent.toe

A few bugs.

When using the large (110L) military backpack it obstructs the scope while in prone position.

In crouch it's the same but when strafing. Standing still is ok.

When switching between things in hands (to hands) sometimes the arms seem to stuck in an higher position when switching back to rifle, making the character point the rifle into the air so everytime you look in the scope it's pointed in the air.

Opening/closing doors/gates require pinpoint accuracy..looking at the handle, making it hard to get a fluid experience. Some doors open toward the player and making the character stuck.

Berets show hair through them, masks clip through helmet/berets/boonie.

On rare occasions a mag is shown as inserted on the weapons but in inventory it shows as the weapon have no mag attached. Can not reload.

Jogging down stairs sometimes goes to fast and the character "stumble" and fall a few feet. Maybe add walk? Walk drains no stamina?

Using only large backpack with low stamina removes sprint/jump. But with tactics vest and large backpack and same stamina sprint/jump works.

Helicopter crashes have no wreck, only floating smoke.

Using pso-1 scope om AK-M shows 1-2 sec of grey when zooming. Takes a few seconds to load the scope visuals.

50 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

When using the large (110L) military backpack it obstructs the scope while in prone position.

When switching between things in hands (to hands) sometimes the arms seem to stuck in an higher position when switching back to rifle, making the character point the rifle into the air so everytime you look in the scope it's pointed in the air.

Opening/closing doors/gates require pinpoint accuracy..looking at the handle, making it hard to get a fluid experience. Some doors open toward the player and making the character stuck.

On rare occasions a mag is shown as inserted on the weapons but in inventory it shows as the weapon have no mag attached. Can not reload.

Jogging down stairs sometimes goes to fast and the character "stumble" and fall a few feet. Maybe add walk? Walk drains no stamina?

Using only large backpack with low stamina removes sprint/jump. But with tactics vest and large backpack and same stamina sprint/jump works.

Using pso-1 scope om AK-M shows 1-2 sec of grey when zooming. Takes a few seconds to load the scope visuals.

1. When using large backpacks go prone, turn your body around until you are on your back, then aim

2. To fix your crosshair aim straight down, go prone, aim out, then stand up.

3/4. I've never had this problem with the doors, as for the clipping masks it's like that on pc dayz so i wouldn't expect a fix anytime soon.

5. To fix the mag, drop the gun on the ground, hover over the mag and take it to your hands. Then pick up the gun and press B on the mag to reload it properly.

6. Just be careful going down stairs..

7. Your sprint/jump all depends on your weight. If you're carrying multiple guns/heavy items, it's going to take up more weight capacity. As apposed to picking up lots of smaller items. I do believe the vest adds more weight capacity but I'm not 100% sure on that.

8. You did not get to the heli crash site on time, they respawn every 30 minutes but there is a bug in the game that leaves the smoke after it's relocated. 

9. This all depends on your connectivity speed. For me scope load instantly but a few friends have mentioned it takes a second to load the visuals. 

Edited by Dopplerman

Are you a developer?

I was not asking for temporarily "fixes", i was posting obvious bugs and problems with the game that needs to be adressed.

8 hours ago, bent.toe said:

I think they are all known bugs bar the issue you're having with stairs. 

On that, Walking is on PC, right? Hoepfully they implement it here too.

20 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Are you a developer?

I was not asking for temporarily "fixes", i was posting obvious bugs and problems with the game that needs to be adressed.

Well, considering you even stated them as "obvious". I would say it was safe to assume the developers already know of these bugs, as you're only about the thousandth player to post about them. So my bad for assuming quick fixes would help for now until they are addressed properly. Appreciate the dickish rhetorical question though! 

On 9/14/2018 at 10:34 PM, Dopplerman said:

Well, considering you even stated them as "obvious". I would say it was safe to assume the developers already know of these bugs, as you're only about the thousandth player to post about them. So my bad for assuming quick fixes would help for now until they are addressed properly. Appreciate the dickish rhetorical question though! 

Don't be too upset man. The OP is infamous for posting terrible ideas, and thinking that he somehow is the first person to realize a bug, without doing any research to see if it is already a known issue...

• Haha 1