Sign in to follow this  
Andyyypandyyy

New feature suggestion

So this isn't very major I don't think BUT me and my squad we're roaming on the tracks and wondered about a "zombie train" hear me out, I'm not sure when the game is set BUT we were thinking a train full of zombies slowly going around the map doors closed, maybe you find it open a door and all the passengers are zeds, maybe the bar has food/Drinks, med boxes etc, what are your guys thoughts? Any input I'd like to hear :)

I would like to see the arma 3 exile horde implemented in dayZ. Basically its hundreds of zombies wandering from town to town and if you agro one the whole horde attacks you. I think it would mix things up a lot and it would be a great addition. Probably when the game is in a bit more stable place. 

Most I've seen in one place is I think 10ish. I'd like to see 200. I think that would make for looting very risky, as say you finally find that SVD or whatever, and all of a sudden a 200 Zed horde shows up. And you either gotta grab it and risk death or head out and wait for the horde to pass

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bombarding said:

I would like to see the arma 3 exile horde implemented in dayZ. Basically its hundreds of zombies wandering from town to town and if you agro one the whole horde attacks you. I think it would mix things up a lot and it would be a great addition. Probably when the game is in a bit more stable place. 

Most I've seen in one place is I think 10ish. I'd like to see 200. I think that would make for looting very risky, as say you finally find that SVD or whatever, and all of a sudden a 200 Zed horde shows up. And you either gotta grab it and risk death or head out and wait for the horde to pass

I actually like that idea, most ive seen was 30ish in a field upon spawning on a freshly reset server ngl I hightailed the opposite way haha but I'd love a massive horde it would force stealth over "let's just run through the center of town/over an open field" never found zeds a problem really unless I'm fresh spawn, I even play games with friends like whoever kills a dozen zeds at once first with a backpack etc wins my SVD, as I'm typing this I'm bandit camping elektro on my squads home server to rid the world of them pesky bandits and I've seen only one zed and I've been sat here for a good while

Edited by Andyyypandyyy

21 hours ago, Bombarding said:

Haha you make it sound similar to Dead Rising with those numbers!

I would like to see more Zombies and  have a more risk/reward type scenario when attempting to loot a town with Zombies. Right now it is pretty easy to avoid Zombies if you are careful.

51 minutes ago, VVolf10 said:

I would like to see more Zombies and  have a more risk/reward type scenario when attempting to loot a town with Zombies. Right now it is pretty easy to avoid Zombies if you are careful.

That's kind of the point. In the olden days a zombie could chase you probably the length of north west airfield. It would be persistent. Then again you could hide in a pine tree and it's like you disappeared.

Honestly. For a month on console, we need stability updates and making the game solid. Not feature updatea. However the feature updatea are rolling out soon

6 minutes ago, Bombarding said:

That's kind of the point. In the olden days a zombie could chase you probably the length of north west airfield. It would be persistent. Then again you could hide in a pine tree and it's like you disappeared.

Honestly. For a month on console, we need stability updates and making the game solid. Not feature updatea. However the feature updatea are rolling out soon

Agree that stability and other things take priority. Just some ideas for down the road to make the game feel more dangerous and have a higher risk.

Edited by VVolf10

1 minute ago, VVolf10 said:

Agree that stability and other things take priority. Just some ideas fro down the road to make the game feel more dangerous and have a higher risk.

Oddly enough a lot of people seem to want PvE, and while it isnt that game I would like a heavy duty PvPvE like I mentioned above, a 200 Zed horde that attacks random towns.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bombarding said:

Oddly enough a lot of people seem to want PvE, and while it isnt that game I would like a heavy duty PvPvE like I mentioned above, a 200 Zed horde that attacks random towns.

Yeah that would be cool. I don't mind the PvP aspect and at its core that is what the game is. However, it would be fun to go into a PvE game with a squad and look for loot in high risk zones with aggressive zombie hordes to fight!

I also would like to see the ability to make traps for zombies and possibly capture a zombie.

Put servers with more zombies (5-10x) and slower like most movies and series! Zombies inside homes and buildings, where the loot is better, the more infected you will get. Just a suggestion.

Sign in to follow this