Scampo

Animals

I spawned into a server rhe other day only to find myself with sheep all around me, i was curious to find out what  other animals are in the game on the xbox version?

44 minutes ago, Scampo said:

I spawned into a server rhe other day only to find myself with sheep all around me, i was curious to find out what  other animals are in the game on the xbox version?

Must've been the fluffiest spawn in the game. <3

And there are goats, boars, chickens and wolves.

• Like 2

- Sheeps

- Chickens

- Cows

- Wolves

- Goats

- Boars

- Deers (sorry, i forget about then)

I believe animal of previous versions like foxes will be added in the future.

Edited by MarczXD320
  • Like 1

thanks for the tips buddy and  yes it was such a lucky spawn as i was dying of hunger at the time and the sheep saved my life.lucky for me i had enough mosin rounds to take two down.  baaautiful <3

• Like 1

I was surrounded by cows. I shot one and skinned it into a pile of steaks. No idea how to cook it yet or if eating it raw would slowly kill me. I got killed anyway by a fortnight exile. (Hope that novelty wears off)

I just built a fire tonight for the first time. Cut wood/sticks from a large tree with a hatchet/wood splitting axe. You don't auto harvest, they will be at your feet. Place wood on the ground, then place kindling in hand. I used rags for kindling. Combine kindling with wood with RT. Then light fire. I had matches, in hand, combine with fire RT. You can also make a hand tool for lighting. Cut bark from a tree with a knife and combine with sticks like the fire.

Once you light the fire it has it's own menu when you're next to it. You'll have to add fuel and tend it to keep it going. 

I sharpened a long stick and tried to put the chicken I had on it to cook, but it didn't work. Best I could do was drop the chicken in the fire and burn it. Still, burnt chicken better than no chicken.

it is tricky but you dont sharpen. just cut bush down and get long stick and put it in hand and put meat on ground and push x

• Like 1

You can eat the meat raw, but it's a bad practice because diseases will be implemented in the future and it will cost you badly.

So you need to cook it on fire or in a pot.

Make fire with wood stick or logs + bark or rags.

Add logs if you want to keep the fire going for longer.

Cut a long stick from a bush with knife / axe.

Use the "Micro management" button to place the food in the slot, inside the long stick. It will not do it automatically like other items.

Then aim the stick on fire, long press to cook until done.

To cook in a pot (boil):

You should fill the pot with clean water

Add raw food items (meat / veg / fruit )

Make a fireplace, but dont light it up yet -

Carry it in your hand and place it inside an indoors fireplace (in some houses).

Light it up, and put the pot on top.

Indoors fireplaces have space to store logs, so you can chop more trees and store them it you plan long fires.

* Not sure if pot cooking is available yet on xbox, will try it soon though.

Bon Apetite!

• Like 3

I heard a weird noise when I was walking through the woods so I followed the noise. Turned out to be a small herd of deer. Watched them from a bush for a min then they took off running. Two wolves started chasing them so I ran behind to watch and I guess I got too close. One wolf turned and ran towards me so I dropped him with an ak. and ate wolf steaks with a buddy tonight over a campfire. Pretty cool experience for a game. I clipped some of it but I don’t know how to share it on here. 

• Like 1

On 9/13/2018 at 10:36 AM, MarczXD320 said:

- Sheeps

- Chickens

- Cows

- Wolves

- Goats

- Boars

- Deers (sorry, i forget about then)

I believe animal of previous versions like foxes will be added in the future.

I think foxes are in the game was walking on a trail with woods on my right fields on my left. Heard a fox warning call from the woods scared the hell out of me didnt know they were in the game