ImpulZ

Xbox Update 13/09/2018

Hello survivors!

We have a new Xbox update for you today (approximately 3 PM CEST).

• Fixed the registration of player/infected hits (from a gun) when the player has a slower connection to the server
  • Fixed a possible cause of the player character corruption in the database
  • Fixed multiple server crashes (increased stability of the game)
  • Fixed the inability to damage headgear/hat/helmet

Don't forget to restart your consoles.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Beans 3

Good because guns literally do NOT work like literally shooting blanks when my life depends so heavily upon defending myself with a weapon 

16 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello survivors!

We have a new Xbox update for you today (approximately 3 PM CEST).

• Fixed the registration of player/infected hits (from a gun) when the player has a slower connection to the server
  • Fixed a possible cause of the player character corruption in the database
  • Fixed multiple server crashes (increased stability of the game)
  • Fixed the inability to damage headgear/hat/helmet

Don't forget to restart your consoles.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Again all sounds nessercary and glad your looking at running issues. ?

There are other issues to address however not least gun glitch issues of guns spawning with mags in visually but not actually appearing (breaks gun) ?

All this is needed. However quality of survival is lacking due to illness, temperature, night and day cycle and many other core survival mechanics which are simply absent in the xbox version currently. Please advise as to when we can expect to see the much needed new or PCcurrent content in updates to come?

Many thanks for all your continued support ?

Edited by Skin 1
  • Like 1

Just putting this out there for gamers and developers to see... I'm from wales and the game seems to be running quite smoothly on the NL servers.  The past week of updates has made it incredibly easy to now switch from one server region to the other.  I'm now able to join a fresh server where not every building has been looted especially because you're character spawns at last known position.  I've gained some guns and was shooting zombies just now with no fault.  I've just restarted my xbox to make sure the update has correctly sunk in.  I can't wait for the vehicle patch as i'm a Dayz fan and have been waiting on the day they brought it to console although I had it on PC too but never had a laptop that could handle it but still played a little getting used to it with 23-26 fps.  Love you're work and will continue to be a friendly helping other survivors and trading. 

• Like 5
  • Beans 1

8 minutes ago, TomJKD said:

Just putting this out there for gamers and developers to see... I'm from wales and the game seems to be running quite smoothly on the NL servers.  The past week of updates has made it incredibly easy to now switch from one server region to the other.  I'm now able to join a fresh server where not every building has been looted especially because you're character spawns at last known position.  I've gained some guns and was shooting zombies just now with no fault.  I've just restarted my xbox to make sure the update has correctly sunk in.  I can't wait for the vehicle patch as i'm a Dayz fan and have been waiting on the day they brought it to console although I had it on PC too but never had a laptop that could handle it but still played a little getting used to it with 23-26 fps.  Love you're work and will continue to be a friendly helping other survivors and trading. 

This is the right attitude to have, we should team up sometime dude.

Great work in the game guys love it updates coming at a steady rate sorting things fast if played pc before this and I’m happy with the rate your fixing things keep up the good work guys 

• Like 1

Some added input on the absent hit reg, ive noticed it happens when you tap Y to reload. Doing the y reload turns all bullets into ghost bullets unless you go into inventory and combine. Makes the mosin nagants internal mag utterly useless.

I can't stress enough how important it is that you please start providing notice of any event that is going to wipe our stashes. 

This is the second time in about one week that my multiple stashes have gotten wiped.  

I know I'm just one player, and people will say: bye then. But I don't think I'll continue to play this game if you continue to give no notice of events that will wipe my stashes.

Edited by ProsecuteCrime1
  • Like 4

Io personalmente vi ho segnalato la pistola ma succede con un po tutte le armi anche e sopratutto con il mousin-nagant

4 minutes ago, ProsecuteCrime1 said:

I can't stress enough how important it is that you please start providing notice of any event that is going to wipe our stashes. 

This is the second time in about one week that my multiple stashes have gotten wiped.  

I know I'm just one player, and people will say: bye then. But I don't think I'll continue to play this game if you continue to give no notice of events that will wipe my stashes.

Hey, sorry to hear that. We absolutely don't take comments like yours lightly, because there are so many players that might feel the same, but are simply not vocal enough to go on our forums. Unfortunately, right now in this stage of development, you have to accept, that your progress can be wiped at any time. We would like to announce it in advance, but it is often very hard to estimate when the patch is going to be ready.

15 minutes ago, ProsecuteCrime1 said:

People will say :  "Dont Get Attached To Your Gear" .. probably IrishMike was the first person I heard say that about 100 years ago, and it's been in every "Advice" ever since. You feel a lot better when you understand the Truth of that statement. Now you are one of the Enlightened!  AND anyway, starting from new spawn and getting through the first day is IMO the BEST part of the game..  DayZ will always kill you (often or usually "unfairly") , and if the restarts don't get your stash the bandits will, or something else (geez knows what.. ). It happens. 
.... Yo ! = Throw away the flare, make yourself a flint knife, plenty bandages, grab any backpack, & get out of the respawn areas ..   

aint just LIFE a great gift ?

Edited by pilgrim*

42 minutes ago, droefheid said:

This is the right attitude to have, we should team up sometime dude.

If everyone thought like this it would be better ppl think its pubg ive had 6 deaths 4 was fresh spawns if im geared and killed thats cool but being a fresh spawn and getting merked by the battle royal boys is just uncool ??

• Like 1

Played last night and my friend was shooting zombies and sounded like he had no bullets, just clicking.  On my end anyways.

7 minutes ago, Grim Reaper2181 said:

If everyone thought like this it would be better ppl think its pubg ive had 6 deaths 4 was fresh spawns if im geared and killed thats cool but being a fresh spawn and getting merked by the battle royal boys is just uncool ??

when you spawn, go for water and food, get a flint knife - don't go to high loot places until you're ready for it.  Get out of town fast & stay away from the coast.

1 hour ago, Chris Burton said:

I just want the ghillie suit :/

It will be back - currently netting isn't spawning but I'd expect it to be back soon!

27 minutes ago, Bestius said:

Hey, sorry to hear that. We absolutely don't take comments like yours lightly, because there are so many players that might feel the same, but are simply not vocal enough to go on our forums. Unfortunately, right now in this stage of development, you have to accept, that your progress can be wiped at any time. We would like to announce it in advance, but it is often very hard to estimate when the patch is going to be ready.

if servers start dropping like flys, abandon ship. you wont have a problem then. 

I think the servers are good enough now for the restarts to take longer, i would really like to play this game at night.

Edited by MarczXD320

3 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

first shot,no hit.try on five another zombies and no hit 

unfortunately

edit: dont have slower connection to the server,have 100mb 

Edited by jedimfp

Does the ability to damage headgear mean that helmets actually block bullet damage now?

2 hours ago, Bestius said:

Please try to figure out a way to implement patches without resetting stashes. I already have about 6 days in the game, and now I've run out of stuff to do. I was working on making stashes for myself, but if those get wiped after every update then it's kind of a useless feature at the moment. 

Ive only had a gun fire and not hit anything like one time since releaserbut once you know how to work the guns and what to do its really easy to avoid the gun glitch ever since the first time it happened never had a problem again always shot every shot and always hit the target

Please fix!!! On console i cant see my hydration scale. And please try to make more ways to store our gear, aka tents and barrels

27 minutes ago, carlpittman said:

Ive only had a gun fire and not hit anything like one time since releaserbut once you know how to work the guns and what to do its really easy to avoid the gun glitch ever since the first time it happened never had a problem again always shot every shot and always hit the target

than you are lucky, my chance to hit is verry low.AXE is best friend :-)

two times cost me life,full gear