LyrikalD

It’s not cheating technically

So I found out that if you stay in a chopper (heli crash) before a server reset, you and the chopper remain after. Thought this should be known to be fixed or looked at. (All though there are more urgent fixes needed) I don’t see it as cheating as I never had the loot change or refresh but it cancels it from changing location.

imo I don’t condone server hopping for looting but staying in an area of interest during a reset is just standard for me 

Edited by LyrikalD

This system is intended so that a helicopter does not despawn while you are looting it. As the loot does not respawn, there is not even an exploit happening, as you don't have a gain and are probably an easy target to everyone.

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

10 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

This system is intended so that a helicopter does not despawn while you are looting it. As the loot does not respawn, there is not even an exploit happening, as you don't have a gain and are probably an easy target to everyone.

Hence why I said it’s not cheating, as you’re not gaining anything but I’m servers at mo and the way heli crashes are I haven’t seen a single soul on or near any, but that may be due to luck I guess.

22 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

Can you confirm also if they change every 30 mins as I’ve seen posted somewhere?