Calcifur

Anyone want to trade?

Just wondering if anyone would be looking to do a little trading?

I have found my self in the possession of a fair amount of 5.56 and 7.62 (mosin) ammo  and various mags M4, SVD, AK and no suitable gun to use them in..  I also have the IZH? rifle.

Unfortunately when joining a server last night i found my self spawning in the middle of a fight between 2x zombies and a pack of wolves, so I am some what injured, and the server dropped out before I could get to safety.  So I am hoping that I can join a server tonight and get healed.

Anyway, I could do with some food, maybe a radio and a suitable rifle for the ammo I have M4 or Mosin.  So if someone (trust worthy) want to meet for a trade let me know. (fully expect to be held up, cheated etc from this post so I will be taking special care regarding the meeting place and how the deal goes down.  If you are interested reply below and we can talk.  I will try and get a proper ammo count and post below this evening aswell.

I’m willing to trade under the right circumstances. I have plenty of food and bandages that are of no use to me at the moment (I need to lose some carry weight).

Also have an AK with suppressor and PU scope, an M4 with ACOG and improvised suppressor, and an SVD with 3 mags, improvised suppressor and PSO scope. Hit me up on Xbox TameGamerMT and we can work something out.

Sounds like you have everything you need!!  lol.

Let me get a full list of the ammo/mags I have and I'll be in touch.

41 minutes ago, Calcifur said:

Sounds like you have everything you need!!  lol.

Let me get a full list of the ammo/mags I have and I'll be in touch.

Yeah there’s not much else to do apart from loot when everyone wants to KOS. Never thought I’d enjoy mindlessly running around a huge map for hours on end.

To be honest, the hardest thing to find for me, seems to be pistol mags!

I know what you mean, I actively try to avoid people for that very reason, so tend move around a lot sticking to the smaller towns and villages.

I have found police stations to be the best place for pistol mags.  although they are like hens teeth it seems.  

Unfortunately when I logged in this evening my character was bleeding out and for some reason I was unable to make rags out of the clothes laying around so I bleed out and died!!!  not been kicked off the server and can't reconnect via the 'previously played server' filter so all my stuff is gone. FFS

Rip it up and start again as the saying goes.  That being said, I am still game for setting up some trade with folks when I get re-established. 

So I got my character better geared again and pretty happy, except over weight.  so ready to do some swaps if any one is so inclined.  Below is a list of what I could trade:-

-Blood Test Kit x1

-Blood Bag Kit x3

-Bandages x3.5 (not gonna trade them all but maybe 1 or 2)

-Saline Bag x1 (Maybe!!)

-7.62x39 x40

-PSO-1 Scope x1

What I am looking for:-

-Canned foods

-7.62x54 ammo

-.45ACP ammo

-Hunting Scope for the Mosin

-4-Five Suppressor

-M4 Suppressor

-Various M4 attachments considered

-any gear that might be useful

-wilderness pals!! (it's lonely out there!)

If anyone genuinely wants to trade let me know Gamertag is 'Jock200'  Could even start a little trading network!

I had to get rid of this stuff, was taking up too much valuable space.  

12 hours ago, Calcifur said:

I had to get rid of this stuff, was taking up too much valuable space.  

Hey if ur honorable  n trust worthy  I got some gear I've been giving away to randoms let me know if u would like something I need a shot gun right now I have lots to trade

I am honorable and can be trusted.  I have been avoiding others as I have seen too much KoS.  

I dont have a shotgun, havent even seen any yet.  But if I do I will give you a shout.  Only thing I am really after now is a Hunting scope for the mosin. (and all the gun glitches to be resolved! Lol)

On 9/16/2018 at 4:28 AM, Ono millsz said:

Hey if ur honorable  n trust worthy  I got some gear I've been giving away to randoms let me know if u would like something I need a shot gun right now I have lots to trade

On 9/16/2018 at 12:02 PM, Calcifur said:

I am honorable and can be trusted.  I have been avoiding others as I have seen too much KoS.  

I dont have a shotgun, havent even seen any yet.  But if I do I will give you a shout.  Only thing I am really after now is a Hunting scope for the mosin. (and all the gun glitches to be resolved! Lol)

I've been to most villages, cities, military bases and the airfield and have never come across a shotgun or any related ammo for one... Do they exist in game at this time?

On 9/16/2018 at 1:02 PM, Calcifur said:

I am honorable and can be trusted. 

Famous last words of the bandit right there.

Oh wait. You are the OP.