Sign in to follow this  
awdornowheels

Bug with guns crashing and reloading.

Ive still had quite a few bugs with reloading firearm. I also have dropped guns tried to remove clip tried reloading in hand ive tried every way to do so. I also have had another issue when reloading my friend im running with says my gun shoots and I attract zombies to me so I know he isn't wrong. I also have had issues were gun will fire on my screen but he says all he can here is clicking as if it is empty. I confirmed I was still using rounds when this would happen and he even let me shoot him and nothing happen to him. I also have switched servers to meet people just yesetday I lost a svd to this which is almost impossible  to find so im quite pissed. I have they gun issues almost every day., Fix it

I've managed to fix the clicking issue by removing the magazine and chambered bullet and then reloading by 'combining' ammo from my inventory with my gun.

Ive tried this I have also noticed any time I use a suppresser I seem to find issues more often. I also just was told I died 2 hours a go when taking a drink on train tracks in a server with 6 people my water had just turn yellow everything else was white or gray as far as hunger and  health go. I like this game a lot there are a lot of bugs . I have travled all over the map found a big dam and around said dam there are lot of black spots on the land as if issues with grahpics, I also found said issue at a old castle up on a hill.

• Like 1

I've spent a good day or more in the game as well just traveling the land. I wanted to report another issue I've found when aiming with an m4. Graphics get blurry for me when aiming in with this gun only this gun. The best way to describe this would be for me to take my reading glasses off when reading a book. Blurry like that.  I also find when I get locked out of server it seems to happen right after I join and get kicked right after joining .I won't be able to play for an hour ruffly. Keep up good work devs I'm sure you will have the bugs worked out soon. 

Sign in to follow this