WEHAVEADOWNER

❗FAIR WARNING ABOUT "SUICIDE" EMOTE❗

So for the past couple weeks Dayz has been out, I've been using the Y button to cancel all my emotes. I was checking out the suicide emote, pressed Y, and the screen goes Red. 

I know its completely my fault I even pulled out the emote to take my chances, but use the emote ONLY if you intend to kill yourself.

This has been a PSA: 

Do not use Y to cancel the suicide emote!

Jump to cancel.

We are currently taking any friendly players into our clan chmc unit must be willing to work with players and defend the great land of chernarus (rp is not required) (mic not required but would be awesome to have one) add me gt: go die73

On 9/12/2018 at 1:01 AM, Tyler Tee H C said:

This must be the eleventyeighth post like this. 

My bad! This was one of my first posts on this forum, I'll make sure to check next time ?

On 9/12/2018 at 4:20 AM, WEHAVEADOWNER said:

Jump to cancel.

Damn, I missed that line..

:|

Stabbed myself in the neck with a kitchen knife. Thinking bout testing other ways to stupicide.

You can disembowel yourself with a shovel? Definitely trying that next.

If you guys no anymore ways let me know.

31 minutes ago, Major Plums said:

Is this really a thing? I’m happy to have the option to end myself, truly IMMERSIVE #MXR

Try it and find out lol

On 9/11/2018 at 7:20 PM, WEHAVEADOWNER said:

So for the past couple weeks Dayz has been out, I've been using the Y button to cancel all my emotes. I was checking out the suicide emote, pressed Y, and the screen goes Red. 

I know its completely my fault I even pulled out the emote to take my chances, but use the emote ONLY if you intend to kill yourself.

This has been a PSA: 

Jump to cancel.

Yeah I just found this out yesterday the hard way with an M4. It'll probably be the cleanest head shot I will ever get in the game...

• Haha 1