ImpulZ

Xbox Update 11/09/2018

2 minutes ago, Dave Cutting said:

This is becoming increasingly frustrating, I know its in the testing stage but since the update 1 minute after joining an EU server it just crashes/freezes. Perhaps this should have been free or at least much cheaper whilst the game is in such a bad state, I play on one x and was working fine before the patch today! feel robbed of £30 to be honest 

How would they be able to climb mount Everest if they didn't charge us? I kid. It's kilamanjaro next :D

Just now, CarlTheGooner said:

How would they be able to climb mount Everest if they didn't charge us? I kid. It's kilamanjaro next :D

I get that they have to make money to improve it but when I cant even play for more than 1 minute if im lucky its frustrating. 6 times in a row now my game has crashed after joining an RU server 30 seconds to 1 minute in 

3 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello guys,

we have a new update for you today (approximately 5 PM CEST).

Changes:

• Fixed items disappearing from the containers (backpack, jacket, jeans,…) after logout from the server
  • Fixed the free space calculation in the inventory
  • Fixed game freezing when disconnecting the controller
  • Improved listing of the servers in the server browser
  • Improved the title stability

Don't forget to restart your consoles!

We are looking forward to your feedback!

When will you guys start adding some more items to the game like netting spray paint etc.

12 minutes ago, Dave Cutting said:

I get that they have to make money to improve it but when I cant even play for more than 1 minute if im lucky its frustrating. 6 times in a row now my game has crashed after joining an RU server 30 seconds to 1 minute in 

Mine was exactly the same. Been unplayable for a week, every time I'm in inventory it froze. After the update it was still doing it. I got locked out because of it. I then cleared my local saves and held the Xbox button in for 10 seconds to clear the cache. Not had a freeze since. Give it a try. 

Edited by CarlTheGooner

13 minutes ago, CarlTheGooner said:

Mine was exactly the same. Been unplayable for a week, every time I'm in inventory it froze. After the update it was still doing it. I got locked out because of it. I then cleared my local saves and held the Xbox button in for 10 seconds to clear the cache. Not had a freeze since. Give it a try. 

Ive tried all that and has made no difference its unplayable for me at the minute 

• Sad 1

Hey hiys sonce the update i cant sprint or jump anyone no why or can u help to fix it thanks

Edited by Skunkyhdd

Very new to DayZ and new to these forms. Nice to see a lot of friendly thank yous to the devs. Unlike the pubg forums that are completely filled with hate. Can anybody answer a question for me? How often do the updates come out for this game? I've only had it for a few days. Very frustrated with the guns not working I've died several times while shooting at somebody and my bullets doing nothing and then my reloading makes my gun fire and gets away my position. Unable to hear the gun firing from my perspective but teammates around me can hear it every time I hit the reload button also swarms of zombies will come if you hit reload multiple times. Hope this gets fixed. Awesome game so far I hope to see you soon great progression. Thanks Dev team

• Beans 1

Ive tried everything!! soon as you bring up the inventory it crashes! everytime! Tried all different regions of servers as well. Played all day yesterday with no issues and today I cant play it at all. Theres me thinking PUBG was bad, at least its playable and cheaper than this....

Edited by Dave Cutting

I can fill my alice backpack !!! I hae like 10 can of food 10 magazine of akm, a canteen and 2 bottle of water!!!Thank you devs! Now please, just fix  the bug on weapon (specialy akm) i can’t engage mags, it show me a mag on it but in inventory there’s no mag.. 

this game kick ass!!!!

Playing on Xbox One X : 

Everything seemed good on new update, nothing taken from inventory, inventory bug fixed by looks of it

Also can you fix lag/crash with inventory, whenever I loot a dead player with fairly large loot game either lags, freezes for awhile(5-10ish secs) or crashes. Other than that keep up good work ?

If I "Favorite" a server does it actually work now? Can I log off today and play on a server I favorited tomorrow is all i'm saying. 

Im having a issue in the inventory, all of the item descriptions are so small I can not read them. Its not my tv or my resolution. Talked to other and they are experiencing the same issue. Great game tho!!

15 hours ago, ImpulZ said:
  • Improved listing of the servers in the server browser

1. All filters on the server list are being remembered correctly except REGION (keeps resetting to ALL).
2. In SORTING filter two of the options are named incorrectly (need to be alternated):

• Slots - Descending (shows servers with lowest population first instead of the highest)
  • Slots - Ascending (shows servers with highest population first instead of the highest)

Very good patch! Love correctly calculated free space in my inventory the most! 

Only once I had an issue with a hoodie when after moving all the items from it it was EMPTY, but still showed 4/12 instead of 0/12 (https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnSrEL2s4mTIgSa-X9VG5TmTlWSA).

• Beans 1

13 hours ago, Silent WolvesNLD said:

When will you guys start adding some more items to the game like netting spray paint etc.

You have to understand that we must set priorities when developing the game. The Xbox version is out for 2 weeks now and we are working to resolve critical issues and basic functions in the game. This is not the time to worry about cosmetic features, we will get to that when the time is right and the state of the game allows it. No use in being able to paint your weapon when you still have trouble managing your inventory or even joining a server.

1 hour ago, BarelyCrafty said:

1. All filters on the server list are being remembered correctly except REGION (keeps resetting to ALL).
2. In SORTING filter two of the options are named incorrectly (need to be alternated):

• Slots - Descending (shows servers with lowest population first instead of the highest)
  • Slots - Ascending (shows servers with highest population first instead of the highest)

Very good patch! Love correctly calculated free space in my inventory the most! 

Only once I had an issue with a hoodie when after moving all the items from it it was EMPTY, but still showed 4/12 instead of 0/12 (https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnSrEL2s4mTIgSa-X9VG5TmTlWSA).

Thanks a lot for reporting, we are looking into it. :)

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

13 hours ago, Jake Blake said:

Very new to DayZ and new to these forms. Nice to see a lot of friendly thank yous to the devs. Unlike the pubg forums that are completely filled with hate. Can anybody answer a question for me? How often do the updates come out for this game? I've only had it for a few days. Very frustrated with the guns not working I've died several times while shooting at somebody and my bullets doing nothing and then my reloading makes my gun fire and gets away my position. Unable to hear the gun firing from my perspective but teammates around me can hear it every time I hit the reload button also swarms of zombies will come if you hit reload multiple times. Hope this gets fixed. Awesome game so far I hope to see you soon great progression. Thanks Dev team

We try to update the game at least two times a week, but of course there is always a small delay due to the tests happening first on PC, then having to undergo the Xbox certification process before being published.

However, we are reading all reports coming in and working on resolving the critical issues first before introducing new content/features.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

16 hours ago, Skunkyhdd said:

Hey guys, after this update i cant sprint or jump anyone havin this problem?

You'll be to heavy. Now you can carry more stuff you'll be over encumbered. If you stamina bar in bottom left get smaller than 25-30% u can't sprint, jump it slide down ladders. So drop some stuff and you'll be all good

Inventory works really nicely now, thanks a lot devs. I'm looking forward to diseases being implemented and vehicles shortly after. I'm assuming we will e gettin those soon after PC once they've been reintroduced and tested on PC experimental. Congratulations on this patch & fingers crossed for another one soon 

Pretty sure I'm done with day z on Xbox until they add cars. Nothing worse than making a 45 minute trip to the airstrip then 45 minutes back just to lose everything to an invincible zombie. Most console players don't have the patience for all that walking. It's a great running simulator though, even more so than pubg

Just a question are you guys gonna fix the ghosting weapons where we reload and we put in the mags even after logging and ect we have to put down our weapons and find a new one 

yesterday after the update I could not jump, I changed server and continued the bug, when I arrived in the Nizhnoye region the fps crashed drastically. The game has potential but it has to improve a lot!